• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Yizz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Nothing quite says **** You like the full Nutter rig.

FuckingNutter2.JPG

Originally Posted by Orgetorix
DSCF7088.jpg

I feel like I'm having an acid trip...... those colors.....those textures..... wanna touch.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PTWilliams

Reaction score
I would not have worn this, except that if Aeglus's jacket applies, then I would imagine this would as well (I would have thought is that the clothing still needs to be within the theme of men's clothing and not street wear. More than happy to replace this with my original idea).

s[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

D Yizz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace
FU WINTER! Nothing like a linen SC in February to say FU. Ttourne enculer les mouces!

IMG00051-20110218-1034.jpg

Great minds think alike!
fistbump.gif

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First ever post on this thread. Be gentle haha. Sorry for the crappy image quality...only have my macbook at work and the lighting sucks but I wanted to give this a try. Shirt is blue gingham, tie pink grenadine, suit is a dark navy bead stripe. Not seen but wearing dark brown wingtips and purple argyle socks. And yes, my tie knot sucks, attempted a double FIH ala Spoo and failed miserably
ffffuuuu.gif
Also no PS. Don't have any in my collection right now and it may be too flashy for my work environment (hospital)? Shirt Saks Men's Collection Tie- Neimans label Suit BB Milano
16gg8as.jpg

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Citan1145
First ever post on this thread. Be gentle haha.

And yes, my tie knot sucks, attempted a double FIH ala Spoo and failed miserably :

16gg8as.jpg

It's never too late to run to the men's room and switch to a Half-Windsor!

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty good for a first post. Jacket collar is close to your neck, the shoulders look like they fit well, and the shirt collar reaches the jacket lapel
fistbump.gif
I'd save the pink tie for a lighter colored suit (light grey or khaki) - as it is, it commands a bit too much attention. Which may be what you're going for. In which case: rock on.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Pretty good for a first post. Jacket collar is close to your neck, the shoulders look like they fit well, and the shirt collar reaches the jacket lapel
fistbump.gif

I'd save the pink tie for a lighter colored suit (light grey or khaki) - as it is, it commands a bit too much attention. Which may be what you're going for. In which case: rock on.

Thanks so much! Yes, the suit is rather nice. The BB Milano fit is great for me, like it alot! I always hated point collars even before SF
laugh.gif

As for the tie, I do like to rock a little pastel colors with dark suits. Also. I have to take my suit jacket off when I go to the floors of the hospital, so I like to show a little personality with the tie.

Thanks for the kinds words.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Citan1145
Also no PS. Don't have any in my collection right now and it may be too flashy for my work environment (hospital)?

the doctor i see for my physicals wears a crisp white p/s in a linen fold every time i've seen him. i think you can pull it off.

nice first post. keep at it.

JKMWCL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
the doctor i see for my physicals wears a crisp white p/s in a linen fold every time i've seen him. i think you can pull it off.

However, the "mandatory" prostate exam for routine teeth cleanings is a bit much!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
a. snark fail
b. i'm too dumb to get it
c. none of the above

choose one ... lol.

a.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have nothing for the FUSCking competition today. So...

20110218_1.jpg

20110218_2.jpg

And, finally, running with SpooPoker's random shot:

20110218_3.jpg

Cufflinks and tie clip belonged to my wife's grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads