• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help Mafoofan Help Himself

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is an equinox in Columbus circle, TW building, it's nice. Join up and say I referred you
smile.gif
There is even a pool!

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
What the **** is P90? Bunch of DVDs telling you what to do and what to eat? Oh ****, what has the world come to? Go out and run for half an hour after work or before work, get some weights at home and spend another 15-20 minutes at night and you can keep in shape.

Not really no. 15-20 minutes at home with a few dumbbells isn't going to do anything. Theres not really much point buying weights for home unless your going to go all the way and get a power cage and bench.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I highly recommend cardio, and if your knees and feet can handle it, running, especially if you did run in college everyday. Start with baby steps with a high walk to log ratio. By 6 months in, you should be able to be at all run. Its great because 1) its getting warmer out, and for 6-8 months you'll have optimal conditions and 2) with your long hours, its something you can do at 3AM or 3PM.

You'll need to eat foods high in protein after your runs, and moderate carbs before (at least an hour or two). If you can manage, cut out wasteful calories (milk in your coffee, any added sugars, and dare I say...alcohol). When I want to cut up, I just stop drinking for a month and it helps incredibly.

To help aid definition you can do simple body weight exercises like push ups, pull ups, crunches and squats (no need for any weight while you start). I add these into my workouts at my stretch breaks during my runs.

Anyway, good luck man, and once you get this, not only will you look better, but you'll feel better too.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So basically OP is the Asian equivalent of Conne?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you ******* idiots think a guy who hasn't done a thing in 9 years os going to survive p90 x? why not suggest starting strength like everyone else does here regardless of an op's query

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
great workout if you want to look like a ******* *****. will really whip your ass into shape.

Originally Posted by jhcam8
This is correct & excellent advice.

I'd also recommend getting into a mind set that will keep you on track and the more you see that you're successful, the more you'll want to do. The thing is to start.

Try the Dr Oz Esquire a.m. workout to get going: http://www.esquire.com/the-side/vide...z-workout-0509

good luck

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
pm me your goals and i'll pm you a plan. very few people here have a clue

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
you ******* idiots think a guy who hasn't done a thing in 9 years os going to survive p90 x?

Thanks for ruining my assassination plan.

Dick.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dnp is the answer to 90% of threads

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I lol'd...

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get a copy of Billy Blanks Tae-Bo, any home Kung Foo will do aswell. You will actually get toned and do some martial arts which might be fun, pretty sure you will like this one: http://www.kungfuaerobics.com/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads