• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay guys, here's a preview of our four newest shirts. They're all $130 - drop me a PM if you want to get one before they go online (which will probably be next Tues or Wed)

5453731975_1863cd2234.jpg

See full size
Blue Point Collar Contrast Oxford
Japanese cloth
(has white oxford cloth in the inside collar and inside cuff)
XS through XXL available

5454342062_a2bb5b7298.jpg

See full size
White Point Collar Contrast Oxford
Japanese cloth
(has blue oxford cloth in the inside collar and inside cuff)
XS through XXL available

5454341010_c94da0f435.jpg

See full size
Navy Gingham Cutaway Collar
Gorgeous UK pima cotton on this

5454343342_ac400b4213.jpg

See full size
Tartan Mashup Buttondown Collar with Flap Pocket
UK Pima Cotton
This shirt is ridiculously dope. The pieces are are randomly cut from each tartan, so your particular shirt might have different tartans in different spots.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since no Aldens for a bit, any hope for Quoddys?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
5454343342_ac400b4213.jpg

See full size
Tartan Mashup Buttondown Collar with Flap Pocket
UK Pima Cotton
This shirt is ridiculously dope. The pieces are are randomly cut from each tartan, so your particular shirt might have different tartans in different spots.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
yes...

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That navy gingham is nice. Have you done cutaway collar shirts before, Mike? I forget.

Waiting on them birdseyes.
worship.gif

nineohtoo

Reaction score
PM and email sent for a white XS shirt
biggrin.gif
EDIT: does this also mean that's the white chambray shirt will be something like the utility shirt in white? If so, I can't wait.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Since no Aldens for a bit, any hope for Quoddys?

Well, not Quoddy's exactly, but I hope to have something along those lines. I'm working out our Spring mens footwear with a passion right now.

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
mike sent you an email ... see you this weekend
worship.gif

Alright - looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by ahjota
That navy gingham is nice. Have you done cutaway collar shirts before, Mike? I forget.

Waiting on them birdseyes.
worship.gif

Birdseyes shipped out today. And thanks - glad that you dig the Navy Gingham. We did a cutaway WAY back - maybe Fall '08. Bout time that it returned.

Originally Posted by nineohtoo
PM and email sent for a white XS shirt
biggrin.gif

EDIT: does this also mean that's the white chambray shirt will be something like the utility shirt in white? If so, I can't wait.

Thank you sir, invoice sent back to you. And yes, the White Chambray will be our existing Utility shirt in white. They're already cutting the fabric in LA, so we shouldn't be too far out on that.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

thebarsmydestination

Reaction score
It maybe goes without saying in this thread, but--

Mike and Epaulet run a business basically without compare. I got hooked up with a replacement Tanner Goods clip (for one I lost) off the mannequin in the window free of cost. There's nobody in the industry who does it better. Thanks, guys.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebarsmydestination

Mike and Epaulet run a business basically without compare. I got hooked up with a replacement Tanner Goods clip (for one I lost) off the mannequin in the window free of cost. There's nobody in the industry who does it better. Thanks, guys.

Now that is quality.

Mike, forgot to tell you... I lost my cigar Indys this weekend...
laugh.gif
[GOD FORBID!]

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thebarsmydestination

Yep, those guys are great. I ordered a shirt through them and when it turned out to be out of stock, they refunded me and threw in an older shirt free of charge. Absolutely awesome.

Only problem is I already had that same shirt.
lol8[1].gif

dra

Reaction score
Any chance some of the current shirting will be re-stocked? Or will it be all new for the spring?

At the very least I'm guessing the "standards" (e.g., the oxford button down collars) and the like will be re-stocked...

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey EP experts, a couple questions if you would be so kind. Please excuse my laziness in not searching this thread but thought some folks might have a quick answer.. is there an substantive reason to go with the ashland/gitman shirt as seen here versus a comparable EP house brand shirt like seen here? I am very familiar with gitman and love their shirting but if I can get a similar shirt with a similar fit for a few bucks less, why not...(I don't mean to pit EP shirting against gitman, so not trying to start that talk..) also, with respect to the house brand, if I am a S in gitman (perfect slim fit), S in gant (perfect fit, not quite as slim, but one my favorites), boO S (chest button somewhat stressed but M is too big) would I be a size S in EP house shirting as hyperlinked above? I know the "'s are listed but sometimes you feel more comfortable with human confirmations..
redface.gif
thanks.. I'm thinking I should be a small and not an xs.. looking for some work clothes..hence all the blue safe stuff. edit; i understand the two shirts linked arent exactly comparable aside from the "work appropriate" aspect and being blue and non-offensive...but I guess just more wondering if house EP shirts have treated ya'll well and are a nice alternative in lieu of spending 165 on yet another gitman..

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go S in Epaulet.

Also, the Ashland shirts are exclusive to Epaulet. They are darted, while typical Gitman Vintage shirts are not.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads