• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i think binker is one of the most underappreciated poasters in waywt. the last two have been sick:
fit994.jpg
fit6667.jpg
I'll also echo the snowman love, and say that I think it could be improved by changing the locale - that has nothing to do with the clothes, more with not wanting to look at his backyard; which, oddly enough, detracts from the fit. similarly, I'd like to start taking pictures somewhere other than on my balcony.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Rule 1: never listen to anyone's advice on SF about hair[crossed out]anything
Originally Posted by Lane
my bra fit
czyxG.jpg
11qWp.jpg

You have such a small drop with supple hips, I might bend you over and **** you if the lights were out. On an additional serious note, it doesn't work with your physique.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
explain to me what physique I would need

Also, I didn't do that because of advice. I just didn't wanna show my face and im too lazy to do the blur thingy.

saelan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
i think binker is one of the most underappreciated poasters in waywt. the last two have been sick:
fit6667.jpg

Seriously? I would honestly like to know what is good about this. Maybe the too-loose, beltless, torn jeans are ruining it for me. Maybe it would look cool with better jeans. But it looks really bad to me as it is.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I like that fit.

Finally, been waitin for a big willy fit for awhile.

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
dls, that seems too...sincere.

Originally Posted by noobizor
If the dls has an earnest look, I like it -- especially since it gives an nice look to a color palette well within the comfort zone of most men. Sweater is killer, too.

I don't get too adventurous these days but I always admire your fits Synthese. Thanks for the comments.

Originally Posted by mellowfellow
roll/cuffs your pants and show that lined flannel! Nice cardigan by the way.

Ha, I ended up rolling the chinos. This is my mellowfellow tribute fit.
worship.gif

Originally Posted by saelan
I'm so jealous that I'll never get to own that NDG cardi that dls is sporting. I guess that's what ebay saved searches are for.

Ah, that's what I thought, but then this one popped up... best of luck, I'll let you know if I decide to get rid of it.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Binker

Reaction score
cheers synth and jet. it took a bit of time and some experimentation (including a brief period with an RO high collar, which just wasnt me), but my tastes have firmed up and I have a pretty clear idea of the kind of style I want to cultivate.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MS007
lane, pretty sure those DBSS are fake.
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

I agree a leather would make the outfit better, but im not exchanging the top because of peoples abhorrence to the style. Especially for a crappy DD one.
lol8[1].gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lane, the material of the pants looks awesome! what is it exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads