• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by socialdtk
2hyx9ck.jpg

Shirt keeps looking at you like this: o_O If the dls has an earnest look, I like it -- especially since it gives an nice look to a color palette well within the comfort zone of most men. Sweater is killer, too. I'm really curious what book Zissou is reading.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha everyone loves my hair in person, so whatever you guys wanna think is fine :p I've been partying epic amounts lately, and it's always a favourite.

i use epic amounts of hairspray and a blowdryer to get my hair to stay up.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
my hair stands up because i **** for hours every night and never shower

themidship22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sdx
Awesome fit, deets on boots?

Thanks.

They are Viberg x Inventory.
Nicest pair of shoes I've handled. The attention to detail is something I've never seen and I've handled plenty of quality shoes. The thickness on the leather is ridiculous. Overall they're just above and beyond any thing else. They'll last a lifetime.

G0079

Reaction score
Zissou, I really dig that fit. And Listi don't listen, keep the giant hair and beard. They're ******* awesome and work for you.
Originally Posted by jarude
zissou, never shave, ever ever
troof.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
class act willy, basically flawless, I wouldn't change a thing.

saelan

Reaction score
I'm so jealous that I'll never get to own that NDG cardi that dls is sporting. I guess that's what ebay saved searches are for. Same ****, different day:
5449466665_a942bd93a7.jpg
There's a Thom Browne oxford under there that's new, not that you can see it. Everything else I've posted before.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you rocking those little "mini cuffs" willy? probably the only thing I would change.

Wupper

Reaction score
I don't like Tanners cardi and it's fit. Looks terrible.

Listis hair looks creepy. I would avoid touching that mess by all means. I'm sure some animal is living in it.

Zissou looks awesome. And so does Willy. Great fits.

The stupid boot tuck trend has to go. It ruins every otherwise decent fit.

Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads