• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WAYWRN Week In Review

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Great thread, thanks for the hard work Fred and please keep it up!

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thats a dog in acrid's pic? I thought he was on a horsefarm
laugh.gif

Whats his name, acrid?

His name is Wonka. He's a 7 year old Great Dane.

Fred H.

Reaction score
I love big dogs. Wish our modest-size condo and frequent travel could accommodate one. Acrid, I'm doing the CliffNotes a day at a time (usually) as I scroll through. Makes the task a little more manageable. I wish I could post more photos myself, but commuting/work arrangements (to say nothing of the Czarina who thinks all photos in the H-household should be of HER) make it difficult to do so.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fred H.
Thanks for the thanks, guys, but thanks even more for taking the time to post your **** for the world to see. Some of you guys who regularly partake in the WAYWRN kegger -- the guilty know who I mean here -- must have nuts the size of grapefruit.

Forget nut-size; it's more like oversized brittle egos leading to grandiose self-image and distorted perception.

And damn, it feels good.
laugh.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Forget nut-size; it's more like oversized brittle egos leading to grandiose self-image and distorted perception.

And damn, it feels good.
laugh.gif

This!
teacha.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast

And damn, it feels good.
laugh.gif

And this is coming from a shrink. Awesome.

PS - C - No luck on the scarf, I checked yesterday...sold out... but Ill still hold an eye for you!

Fred H.

Reaction score
Isn't everybody a fuckin' shrink/expert about everything on this and every other Interwebz discussion board? I'm mean sometimes I feel like people outta be PayPalin' me for chrissakes.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
And this is coming from a shrink. Awesome. PS - C - No luck on the scarf, I checked yesterday...sold out... but Ill still hold an eye for you!
Thanks for looking! No rush.
smile.gif
Isn't everybody a fuckin' shrink/expert about everything on this and every other Interwebz discussion board? I'm mean sometimes I feel like people outta be PayPalin' me for chrissakes.
You mean I haven't invoiced you for my time yet? I'll get round to that shortly...

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm mean sometimes I feel like people outta be PayPalin' me for chrissakes.

I thought Spoo already was.
devil.gif

Fred H.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
I thought Spoo already was.
devil.gif

He is. Oh, and BTW, your check bounced! (The bank said there was *no such person* as Nicholas Antongiavanni.)

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acridsheep
Thank you! What do you ride and what kind of dogs?

I used to have a GSX 650 that I crashed this past year, so I've looking to buy a (used) Ninja 650R Sport. Stupid SUV-driving soccer moms who drive through 4 way stops without caring for the motorcycles!
angry.gif

Plus, you don't get a lot of riding time in a city like Boston, especially since I'm out traveling during the week.

As far as dogs go, my wife and I have a Shepherd/Newfie mix -- we were told she was a Shepherd/Lab mix, but when she hit 100 lb in about 10 months, we figured something was up. Right now, at a little more than 14 months, she's about 140 lb and growing. The other dog is an American Eskimo/Husky mix. She's not as big, probably around 70 lb maybe? Thankfully, we don't think she's getting any bigger.

One thing, though -- both are long haired (one black, one white), and I spend a good amount on lint brushes.
lol8[1].gif

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
I used to have a GSX 650 that I crashed this past year, so I've looking to buy a (used) Ninja 650R Sport. Stupid SUV-driving soccer moms who drive through 4 way stops without caring for the motorcycles!
angry.gif

****. You mean she didn't stop at all, or did she do a rolling stop?

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
****. You mean she didn't stop at all, or did she do a rolling stop?
Didn't stop at all, not even after hitting me. I fell into a snow bank, which probably saved my skull. Had a horrible concussion, cuts and bruises on skull, knees, and all over and had to be taken to the hospital. I think body armor saved my life. Wifey (then fiancÃ
00a9.png
e) freaked out cause I went out to get some groceries and didn't come back. Unfortunately, I never caught her license plate. Woman was on the phone too. Hopefully, she didn't procreate, but that's probably not the case.
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads