• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Met this chick and I practically screwed myself.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Man- what I think he was getting at was the aloofness that comes from being happy with yourself. The sort of attitude that comes when it honestly doesn't matter whether or not you go home with someone tonight not because you've given up on the company, but because you enjoy your time by yourself. People picked up on it quickly when I went through a depressed, giving up on everyone phase. It was a self-fulfilling sort of negativity that drove people away and proceeded to simply reinforce my feelings that nobody cared about me. I was miserable to be around, so people didn't want to be around me. If you're down enough that you've noticed it effecting your demeanor, then everyone else is getting the same vibe. I wouldn't invite you meet other people because you'd kill the mood. CDFS has it- pull yourself out of whatever hole you're digging and start living a life that you enjoy.
Yeah, I was, like, being ironic, like. I thought:
3 Find a way to get myself alone with girlfriends while drunk 4 ******** with the girlfriends (if you get the this step, it will be likely that you can easily bed them)
was delightfully circular. But on the same track; when I was depressed (before), I once went to a university psychologist who made me describe my day. Hearing of my empty existince he told me everyone would be depressed living such a life. This made sense only it is difficult to apply this knowledge in a positive fashion to one's life.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Yeah, I was, like, being ironic, like.

I was actually directing that one at Tagut, killer.

Mr. White

Reaction score
There has to be some good book or Maxim Magazine article on how to recognize when a woman's in heat. That's the best time to make a pass.

The rest of the time, well yeah: ignore them. 26 out of 29 days, their libidos are too low for them to pay any attention to you or any other men.

Sartorial1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by polo votarient
Boy:So how long will I have to chase you before I can take you to dinner?
This was your first mistake,
you should have just asked her out.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sartorial1

..and don't take her to dinner. Ask her to join you in an activity you enjoy. Taking a woman to dinner puts her in the courting mindset, where you have to keep chasing her.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
so what happen to the OP?

OP is still here, its me, but I had to change my profile. (dont ask)

I havent read the most recent comments because I have been caught up with school work but I will get back to it. So tomorrow is valentines day and im stuck without a chick, this blows. I have failed this month.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CalTex
OP is still here, its me, but I had to change my profile. (dont ask)

I havent read the most recent comments because I have been caught up with school work but I will get back to it. So tomorrow is valentines day and im stuck without a chick, this blows. I have failed this month.

It's all about confidence, brah. You need to work on your confidence, brah. Drink some more so you can have more confidence, brah.

EMY

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sartorial1

+1 this is something I learned.

ALFAMALE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ter1413
Dude.....seriously....PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL HER!!!
WTF is with all of the texting!!! PICK UP THE PHONE!! how many times can that be said! PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!
AFTER you get the goods, text all yuou want. Until then, PICK UP THE PHONE!!
If you are 14 and under, text all you want. Over 14, PICK UP THE FUKKING PHONE!

+ 1000000

ALFAMALE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get a cell phone without texting capabilities, and meet a piece a *****, get the number, "hey, want to see a movie...." . If she says no, then repeat again with the next piece a *****. Your 20, shes not the one until ur fuked her 5 times. Remeber, your 20 shes not a girl, shes a piece a *****...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALFAMALE
Get a cell phone without texting capabilities, and meet a piece a *****, get the number, "hey, want to see a movie...." . If she says no, then repeat again with the next piece a *****. Your 20, shes not the one until ur fuked her 5 times. Remeber, your 20 shes not a girl, shes a piece a *****...

Trust this guy! He spent way more time slammin' different pieces of ***** than he did in English class.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALFAMALE
Remeber, your 20 shes not a girl, shes a piece a *****...

Holy ****. This guy's the real deal. Axle-level Alpha-As-****.

While I can appreciate the grim determination of the alpha male, is it possible to have the determination and maybe lightening up on the grim?

skyman

Reaction score
laugh.gif
+1 That guy sounds like he invented alpha. Or alfa as he calls it.
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Trust this guy! He spent way more time slammin' different pieces of ***** than he did in English class.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CalTex
tomorrow is valentines day and im stuck without a chick, this blows. I have failed this month.

Women (or "chicks") feel bad if they are without an SO on Valentine's Day. Man up!! Let THEM live the fairy tale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads