• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Underwear

nerazzurri

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
bitches love leopard print

yeah you like the buttsecks huh?
laugh.gif

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerazzurri
yeah you like the buttsecks huh?
laugh.gif

HAHAHA +1

thunderthighs

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrpress
I wear the Evolve trunk from Target. They are nice and snug around the bollocks without riding or chafing. Price is right too.

Now if only they would hurry the hell up and restock their mediums.
ffffuuuu.gif

East2West

Reaction score
Aussiebum and ginch gonch. If your laughing its because you haven't tried them yet.

Made in California

Reaction score
yes, one's sexual orientation directly correlates to what type of print one likes on their clothes dumbass
Maybe things are different in Canada, but where I've grown up in the liberal state of California, wearing animal print will get you tagged as certified gay. And not just by insecure guys (which is a demographic you can fairly easily ignore), but by straight women and gay guys. If this is not the impression you want to put forth, and you want women to think you're straight (or at least give you a chance of being straight) then you would be wise to pick different patterns. Should it be this way? Is it fair that you will be labeled gay for wearing your favorite print? No, but you have to live in the real world Uncontrol where your choice of patterns says a lot about you whether you want it to or not. Leopard print stuff will unnecessarily set you back a couple steps with the opposite sex [unless you've got some PUA metagame plan for it]. Edit: For underwear this conversation is a little superfluous because by the time they see it they're already beyond the point of no return.

bigfarva

Reaction score
As I have a girlfriend I don't really care if women think I am gay. But people on this forum should know better than to make marsupialed blanket statements about how clothing affects your sexuality (it doesn't)

don't act like you wouldn't fingerfuck my shitbox

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Made in California
Maybe things are different in Canada, but where I've grown up in the liberal state of California, wearing animal print will get you tagged as certified gay. And not just by insecure guys (which is a demographic you can fairly easily ignore), but by straight women and gay guys. If this is not the impression you want to put forth, and you want women to think you're straight (or at least give you a chance of being straight) then you would be wise to pick different patterns. Should it be this way? Is it fair that you will be labeled gay for wearing your favorite print? No, but you have to live in the real world Uncontrol where your choice of patterns says a lot about you whether you want it to or not. Leopard print stuff will unnecessarily set you back a couple steps with the opposite sex [unless you've got some PUA metagame plan for it]. Edit: For underwear this conversation is a little superfluous because by the time they see it they're already beyond the point of no return.
This guy is hilarious. I'm engaged (to a woman) and live in West Hollywood. I will buy some leopard print boxer briefs in spite of you. I don't even like animal prints. On another note, his font is purple!!! He must be gay everyone! I live in California, and when people write in purple, they are seen as gay. Certified gay. Trust me, I live in West Hollywood, I'm a professional. This dude totally, certifiably, looks gay. Better change your font color. Just trying to help - not homophobic or anything. Now excuse while I go purchase some leopard underwear. I'll ask for the extra gay ones.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As I have a girlfriend I don't really care if women think I am gay. But people on this forum should know better than to make marsupialed blanket statements about how clothing affects your sexuality (it doesn't)

What prints will make bitches think you are marsupialed? That's what I want.

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
This guy is hilarious. I'm engaged (to a woman) and live in West Hollywood. I will buy some leopard print boxer briefs in spite of you. I don't even like animal prints.
I added that the conversation is a little moot since they're underwear. The gayest underwear in the world won't make any impression if your fiance is the only one who sees it. If you want to spite me, why don't you go buy a leopard print shirt, pants or boots?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads