• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can someone help me

dk1995

Reaction score
I had a different perception of what "streetwear" meant, and didn't realize what it was. I was born in '95 and the type of clothes posted in the "streetwear and denim" section is not to my taste, so I was wondering if anyone can recommend me to a different section to this forum or maybe an entirely new forum. Not saying that I don't enjoy this community from what I've seen, it seems quite active and helpful. But I think I have not developed a sort of taste for these kind of clothes.

Thanks

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dk1995
I had a different perception of what "streetwear" meant, and didn't realize what it was. I was born in '95 and the type of clothes posted in the "streetwear and denim" section is not to my taste, so I was wondering if anyone can recommend me to a different section to this forum or maybe an entirely new forum. Not saying that I don't enjoy this community from what I've seen, it seems quite active and helpful. But I think I have not developed a sort of taste for these kind of clothes.

Thanks

Are you trapped here or something? Is this like Tron? Do we need to help you escape to another forum? In other words, WTF?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you get here in the first place?
Just do what you did, only in reverse.
Glad I could help.

dk1995

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Are you trapped here or something? Is this like Tron? Do we need to help you escape to another forum? In other words, WTF?

Expected something more mature, that's coming from a 15 year old.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
probably would've helped if you'd explain what IS your taste

Hmmm, I don't know how thorough you want me to be, but I shop at places like H&M and Urban Outfitters and occasionally I check out Forever 21.

dk1995

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
uh idk, hypebeast?

someone should make plebeforum.com

Checking it out now, thanks for the help!

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
Expected something more mature, that's coming from a 15 year old.
What do you mean by more mature Also, to be fair, you probably have neither the level of taste nor financial means to appreciate anything here

dk1995

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu
What do you mean by more mature

Also, to be fair, as a 15-yo, you probably have neither the level of taste nor financial means to appreciate anything here

I did point out that these kind of clothes don't appeal to me but yes I did look at the price of the clothes and my jaw immediately dropped. hehehehe

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
can there be some sort of time-delay on new members making topics?

this is like the 15th clueless plebe topic this week

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
They should really implement a post count minimum for new threads. Around 50 or so, so people can't just spam useless posts so they can post a new topic.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks

This might be to your liking -

www.purseforum.com

dk1995

Reaction score
So you guys that are supposed to be (just ballparking) mid 20's are getting mad because you clicked on a thread that didn't pertain to you? Grow up, I'm still 15 here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads