• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have no money, and am thus forced to sell precious items from my clothing and accoutrements collection to merely survive in this dog-eat-dog world.

Ok, that's a little extreme, but I'm still broke. And it pisses me off.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Punctured bicycle, on a hillside desolate. Will Nature make a man of me yet?
Good lord, man, are you some kind of masochist or something? You're just opening yourself up for some sort of mass-Haggardizing pile-on. Watch out, here comes LabelKing!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
I have no money, and am thus forced to sell precious items from my clothing and accoutrements collection to merely survive in this dog-eat-dog world.

Ok, that's a little extreme, but I'm still broke. And it pisses me off.

How much you askin' for an airplane ticket?

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
How much you askin' for an airplane ticket?

With 1 bag or 2?
laugh.gif

Jon.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I hate it when things break down and crap out on you. I guess it's too much to ask for quality in products today.

I hated it when my iPod croaked.
I hated it when my Vox amp fizzled out when I was working on getting the shoegaze guitar tone to end all shoegaze guitar tones.
I hated it when my first computer's hard drive died 3 weeks after the warranty expired.
I don't care for the fact that I have to keep blowing in my NES cartridges constantly because the original pin connector is shite.
I hate that I keep having to replace my tap mount filter because it leaks when I turn it on - I'm on my 3rd one so far.

I hate false advertising and being lied to by corporations who snicker when I hand them over money.
I hate being stupid enough to believe advertising.
I hate that it took me 26 years to learn to spell it advertising, and not advertizing.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pissed off that I lost my apartment keys today and it's going to cost a **** load of money to get new keys. I'm even more pissed off that I spent 30 minutes in -20 degrees celcius looking for them and not having any success...

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Good lord, man, are you some kind of masochist or something? You're just opening yourself up for some sort of mass-Haggardizing pile-on. Watch out, here comes LabelKing!
Watch out, here comes the free airline tickets!

I understand that Denham Fouts sent Truman Capote a black check with the word "Come" on it. The puns are endless.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Yeah, so the woman in the office two doors down from mine has a mouse in her office and she's seriously LOSING HER ****. It's a goddamn mouse, grow the **** up. It's not going to do anything to you. It's a MOUSE. Christ. What the **** is it going to do to you, exactly, that requires that you forever damage my hearing in order to alert everyone in the motherfucking building to the presence of a 4-inch long creature without any conceivable way to harm you? How goddamn high do you think it's capable of jumping, anyway? Perhaps you're afraid it will sprout wings, fly into your ear, and eat your brains? For the mouse's sake, I hope not, because that poor bastard's gonna starve in there. This pissed me off enough that I actually sent an email to a friend bitching about this.

BWag, for saying things like "I was working on getting the shoegaze guitar tone to end all shoegaze guitar tones" when I'm trying to hate him for hating cats. You're making it more difficult.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Yeah, so the woman in the office two doors down from mine has a mouse in her office and she's seriously LOSING HER ****. It's a goddamn mouse, grow the **** up. It's not going to do anything to you. It's a MOUSE. Christ. What the **** is it going to do to you, exactly, that requires that you forever damage my hearing in order to alert everyone in the motherfucking building to the presence of a 4-inch long creature without any conceivable way to harm you? How goddamn high do you think it's capable of jumping, anyway? Perhaps you're afraid it will sprout wings, fly into your ear, and eat your brains? For the mouse's sake, I hope not, because that poor bastard's gonna starve in there. This pissed me off enough that I actually sent an email to a friend bitching about this.

BWag, for saying things like "I was working on getting the shoegaze guitar tone to end all shoegaze guitar tones" when I'm trying to hate him for hating cats. You're making it more difficult.

Lol, man, you have a lot of anger.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman

crackup[1].gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Saucemaster's user title of "pinko commie". It just reminded me how much I hate pinko lefty neo-commies. Altho I'm sure I would love the Sauce man IRL...even if he is a fuckin pinko commie. I'm sure he can be shown the light...after all "when you're young and not liberal you have no heart.....but if you're older and not conservative you have no brains"

Sauce is young, there's still time for him....

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Saucemaster's user title of "pinko commie". It just reminded me how much I hate pinko lefty neo-commies. Altho I'm sure I would love the Sauce man IRL...even if he is a fuckin pinko commie. I'm sure he can be shown the light...after all "when you're young and not liberal you have no heart.....but if you're older and not conservative you have no brains"

Sauce is young, there's still time for him....

Shhhhh... I'm actually not a pinko commie.... Don't tell anyone.
peepwall[1].gif

I am fairly liberal, though.

I'm also young, but not, say, college young (28).

BTW, drop me a line when you know when/where you're gonna be in NYC, I might be able to meet up with you there for a drink or something.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
BTW, drop me a line when you know when/where you're gonna be in NYC, I might be able to meet up with you there for a drink or something.

definitely! besides I think you need another trip to Blue in Green. you can tell me how good ****** looks in Somet/JohnBull/PBJ

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so the woman in the office two doors down from mine has a mouse in her office and she's seriously LOSING HER ****. It's a goddamn mouse, grow the **** up. It's not going to do anything to you. It's a MOUSE. Christ. What the **** is it going to do to you, exactly, that requires that you forever damage my hearing in order to alert everyone in the motherfucking building to the presence of a 4-inch long creature without any conceivable way to harm you? How goddamn high do you think it's capable of jumping, anyway? Perhaps you're afraid it will sprout wings, fly into your ear, and eat your brains?
See, this is why I don't trust those newfangled cordless laser thingies -- they're overprogrammed to a frightening degree.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads