• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Man, that's really tight! Did you take those measurements yourself, or did you find the someplace online?

Just took 'em myself

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kelvin and snowman looking good, i have the same cdg play shirt
fistbump.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
looks good, but the stacking looks a bit odd, snowman

It must be the soft material of the jeans because they're not any longer or wider than most of my jeans. You think a hem would help?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WAYWT lifestyle edition. Making buttondowns is overrated, I'm gonna just stick to buying.
02032011078.jpg
02032011079.jpg
Arms are a little big, other than that the fit is alright for first cut n sew project.
p1010323np.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, did you teach yourself?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received instruction from theater costume designer, but everything was done pretty much on my own besides getting the collar to roll correctly. If you know how to sew its fairly easy to read patterns.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fycus
WAYWT lifestyle edition. Making buttondowns is overrated, I'm gonna just stick to buying.

I can't tell 100% from that picture, but it looks good closer to the waist and looks a little wider up top. If you slimmed it down in the upper chest it would look really good I think.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Based on my measurements, it looks like the Gitman x OC shirts in S are 18.5" P2P, tapering to 17" at the waist and through to the hem.

Damn, I could probably deal with that, too bad they're back ordered and I don't have another $185 dollars to drop on a double of a ridiculous shirt anyway
laugh.gif

I wish everyone was like Zappos where they'll send you another size for free and let you send back whichever you don't want. Though if OC offered that it'd probably be a three month endeavor.
Oh well, now I know next time I want a goofy Gitman shirt from OC, get an S. And don't listen to their customer service in regards to sizing.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its just the picture. The body is fairly tapered because I have about a 10 inch drop so there is more room up top but it fits slim throughout the body.

Derek92

Reaction score
Uploaded with ImageShack.us Comments for a fashion newb? Its not the best of picture because it was taken with my macbook so poor quality and I had to get in position in 3 secs. Hat: custom knit Gucci Shirt Kuppenheimer Harris Tweed Army buckle, some sweet leather belt (can't see the nice designs engraved) I found in my gpas old stuff Banana Republic True Religion

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Derek92
Army buckle, some sweet leather belt (can't see the nice designs engraved) I found in my gpas old stuff
These are always the best things...
Originally Posted by Derek92
True Religion
= automatic disapproval. Super-trendy a few years back; outrageously expensive; the loudest, most condemn-y people here used to wear them, and now feel embarrassed... the jeans are what a normal person would describe as 'jeans'. To the super-skinny-jeans-obsessed, they will appear freakishly large. Hang in there, fellow n00b!
fistbump.gif

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
167906_10150089837332273_570167272_6455628_1350168_n.jpg

168777_10150089837377273_570167272_6455630_1564815_n.jpg

Coat from Soia&Kyo, comes with removable inner lining
Lanvin x Acne jeans
Fossil shoes

Err, I'd get a new haircut/glasses, and I would fix my stance for future reference..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads