• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Surfrider

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Browsing the forum must be excruciating for you then, one would question why you do it in the first place.
Excruciating? Certainly not, sir. As you well know, most of the childish ****-slinging, and gratuitous e-wang waving occurs in relatively discreet areas; it hasn't permeated all parts of the fora. And as I usually don't browse the fora (I usually come here looking for very specific information), it's not something that I encounter all that often. I know you get a kick out of it, but I just don't see the appeal. Whatever floats your boat, though. And why am I hear in the first place? Cause most of the users are pleasant and helpful, have a great sense of style, and give me a lot of good ideas on how to make myself more presentable. Why else?
smile.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
CaM54.jpg

is this a palindromic fit ? gumsole color - black - blue - black upper - gumsole nice man

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Surfrider
most of the users are pleasant and helpful, have a great sense of style, and give me a lot of good ideas on how to make myself more presentable.

thanks

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
photo11h.jpg

photo16i.jpg

photo17am.jpg

photo15m.jpg

FUN FUN SNOW TIME FUN:

Dior Homme
Vintage BR cargo pants
Vintage French army ranger boots

devil.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
photo-433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads