• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Questionnaire for Uni dissertation

Reaction score
Hi. Would anyone kindly fill in my questionnaire for my Uni dissertation? It's about fashion retailers or ASOS.com and what you think about their social media(Facebook, Twitter and forums). Things like has social media helped build a relationship with ASOS.com It's open to anyone who is 18-34. It's all multiple choice so... it shouldn't take too long! Thanks. http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.as...d-2b98d0bddb6b

husbands

Reaction score
what is the title of the dissertation? This isn't a random survey and it is strangely dependent upon a single website (asos.com) so I kinda doubt that this is for social science

Reaction score
Originally Posted by husbands
what is the title of the dissertation? This isn't a random survey and it is strangely dependent upon a single website (asos.com) so I kinda doubt that this is for social science

Hi Husbands.

The dissertation title is "How effective Social Media is overall as a Public Relations strategy and as a component of relationship building - ASOS.com, a case study."

I wanted to make it general for people who don't shop at ASOS.com to see if their was any difference between the groups. However, ASOS.com are an excellent example of a business using social media well which is why I chose it.

And my degree is Marketing.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too old...
musicboohoo[1].gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Too old...
musicboohoo[1].gif

Hi I'm sorry if it was up to me everyone would be allowed to answer it but my supervisor suggested I should limit it.

But thank you anyway
smile.gif

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by husbands

As someone who's in a social science and works with technology topics - it's nearly impossible to get a true random selection (probability sampling) of participants for topics such as social media, so convenience sampling is generally the way it's none, generally speaking.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't use any social networking except for style forum.... where do i fit in?

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
i don't use any social networking except for style forum.... where do i fit in?

Me neither. Weird. I thought I was the only one

Reaction score
Thank you for filling out my survey. I really appreciate it.

Ah, I take your point. It doesn't make sense if you soley use style forum. Thanks for participating anyway
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads