• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singular

Reaction score
Already a classic:

dsc0003un.jpg

/M

Singular

Reaction score
No, one from our shop - honestly my favourite item (and the best strap I've tried yet, hands down); outstanding value for money. Thin, supple, beautiful leather quality...

/M

gazman70k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
Lovely photo if not for the beads. Really ruins the shot for me.

Mate, I will for this day onwards post additional wrist shots without beads or bracelets just for you
lol8[1].gif

I hate to incur the wrath of the wraith.

Coldcava

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gazman70k

standard.jpg

standard.jpg
standard.jpg
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

There are lots of great watches on this thread, and since I've been following it for the last 4-5 months or so, this one really stands out.. Well done.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lokesh
Heres my latest buy
biggrin.gif

2ylwl7m.jpg

16hlo8z.jpg

Love it. The managing director I used to sit right next to had the same one. I would stare at it while he was talking to me.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gazman70k
Mate, I will for this day onwards post additional wrist shots without beads or bracelets just for you
lol8[1].gif

I hate to incur the wrath of the wraith.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Yes, beautiful Omega, Lokesh.

letmefly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKMWCL
I can appreciate the actual craftmanship and mechanics of this watch but to my eye, it looks like something you could pick up a Hot Topix for $20.
eh.gif

In the first picture it looks like the glass is broken on first glance... Maybe its one of those things you have to see in real life to appreciate
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads