• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

S-Town

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
Reigning Champ, where do I cop this stuff if I live in the US? San francisco to be exact...

I have the same question, except the location can be anywhere that ships. Especially the sweatpants...these seem pretty elusive.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

S-Town

Reaction score
^
Thanks man. I'll keep my eyes on those stores for some pants.

Lupo

Reaction score
Is it possible to tell if a shipment will get customs fees tact on? (shipped through fedex)

On tracking it says "International Priority Service - Indirect"

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure, why store did you order from? With some stores, ppl who have ordered from them can guesstimate the customs fee.

phaseshift

Reaction score
quick questions can I use the same spray I used for my Suede Desert Boots for my Suede Bucks?

Lupo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
Not sure, why store did you order from? With some stores, ppl who have ordered from them can guesstimate the customs fee.
Wrong Weather

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why do the soles of my authentic French combat boots say 'Made in France' -- in English -- when everything inside is written in French?

AlexWb

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a good chukka/desert boot? Under 300 is good. I already have Clarks, but I want something with a different shape. I've been seeing some great ones, but I don't know who makes them. I saw a Mark McNairy one I liked, but none in my size
frown.gif
Thanks.

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Does this look like a legit usps tracking number? 13072480000002926059

I thought they usually include a few letters at the beginning and end? I only ask because I thought even if the package is not trackable, that it would still show the date/time it was accepted by the post office. And another delivery confirmation at the end. The number up above doesn't show this info at all.

*this is for an item shipped to Canada

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lupo
Wrong Weather

ive never ordered from there. you should go over to the wrong weather thread and ask if anybody from your country has ordered from WW, see what there response is..

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlexWb
Any suggestions for a good chukka/desert boot? Under 300 is good. I already have Clarks, but I want something with a different shape. I've been seeing some great ones, but I don't know who makes them. I saw a Mark McNairy one I liked, but none in my size
frown.gif

Thanks.

Loake Kempton from pediwear?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads