• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Brei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NonServiam
Skiing, Nordic style. Polar Explorer II.

Beautiful watch and pictures
cheers.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Anybody got a line on my watch box and strap answer? I'm coming up empty on the low end watch box and my previous strap favorite, Di-Modell, seems to have raised their prices $30-50 for the Louisiana Alligator model. :-(

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Just because it was cool today. 4 days in a row.
WAYWT1of2-4.jpg

guyver00

Reaction score
Most recent acquisition, a manual winding Baume and Mercier.

IMGP0249.jpg

gazman70k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheWraith
^ Nice Rolex, shirt cuff and jacket sleeve, gaz. Shame about the beads.

You know, in many parts of Asia, the beads are not a fashion accessory but rather charms that people wear for good luck. This one in particular was blessed by some monk near the big Buddha and its suppose to bring me sartorial luck during the year of the rabbit.
laugh.gif

totenhosen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gazman70k
You know, in many parts of Asia, the beads are not a fashion accessory but rather charms that people wear for good luck. This one in particular was blessed by some monk near the big Buddha and its suppose to bring me sartorial luck during the year of the rabbit.
laugh.gif

heh - the irony. I hear in some parts of the world people wear watches only to tell time
laugh.gif
Would you mind taking/putting up more pics of that Sarpaneva with the custom face?
inlove.gif

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That watch is unbelievable. Somehow part futuristic part Roman. Love it.

gazman70k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
That watch is unbelievable. Somehow part futuristic part Roman. Love it.

orig.jpg

Here's the back. This is actually a piece unique. Stepan has never made a K2 with this winding mass design, or so he tells me.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads