• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2...azor-suit.html is rag and bone a host brand as well? was a beautiful suit with beautiful fabric. 90% wool/10% nylon silver threading. would buy it in a size up in a heartbeat.
rag and bone comes out with good stuff occasionally. i like shiny ****. but shiny suit? for real? i wont ever say never but are your swag levels high enough? "shiny suit man" where the lox at? tell me how you're going to freak this.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Gilt's carrying a version of the razor blazer right now-- http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/pants-a...oduct/55375238. Craazy fabric. Like rows of flattened bungee cords

DOPEEEEEEEEE
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Originally Posted by sipang
you just want ruzu sokkusu but don't know it yet

i had to look this up, then i lolled!

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
DOPEEEEEEEEE
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

i had to look this up, then i lolled!

If you want it, I could always add a little something to the package I'm sending you
wink.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
rag and bone comes out with good stuff occasionally.

i like shiny ****.

but shiny suit? for real? i wont ever say never but are your swag levels high enough? "shiny suit man" where the lox at?

tell me how you're going to freak this.

well i'm not going to freak it, since it's too small, like many of the things i ordered
frown.gif
trying to figure out next steps.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Super-duper late pass, but re: beer:

- Sour: Cantillon gueuze is probably the quintessential Belgian sour ale. Lindemans makes a bunch of sweet-tart fruit lambics, and every girl ever loves the framboise (raspberry). They also make an unflavored lambic that's just straight-up sour. I'm partial to Liefmans Goudenband, which is a sour brown ale.

- If you want a version of Copper Hook that punches you in the mouth with deliciousness, try Green Flash Hop Head Red.

- If you like Spaten Optimator, try Rogue Dead Guy. They're not the same style of beer, but you'll see what I mean when you try it. Also, girls love Rogue Chocolate Stout.

- The best beer in a can is actually Ten Fidy (also by Oskar Blues, the maker of Dale's Pale Ale). It's a Russian imperial stout that's at least 10% ABV and practically a blackout in a can at high altitudes.

@ shore, I didn't really mean anything by my comment; I thought that the collab was kind of obscure and esoteric, so I was surprised when I saw it was being carried at J. Crew.

And WAYWT really sucked today. Not the fits, so much, or at least not all of them. But holy hot damn.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
ahh maybe so. tbh i've never seen a shawl-collar host suit. either way i quite liked it. ¥60000 wasted ;__;
This is the thing when you have... how shall we say... unique tastes? If you screw up the sizing on an online order it's really hard to flip it and cut your losses.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hahaha my girlfriend just asked me if I ever read streetetiquette so I asked why.

apparently the party we were supposed to go to tonight (that she's making me miss) is hosted by JKissi? Since he collaborated with Macy's on that Bar III project or whatever

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well i'm not going to freak it, since it's too small, like many of the things i ordered
frown.gif
trying to figure out next steps.

rag and bone suits run small? doesnt surprise me i guess. the only thing i ever bought from them (shirt) fits fairly small.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re: beverage chat

you bitches need to try some mead. that **** is good

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
ugh. really want some lox now
frown.gif

like the food? i know they got kosher spots in boston. you should go eat at the garage in harvard square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads