• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^well, the bauhaus isnt repeated and the scuba is only true assymetric. never knew why they dont release it without the hood.

as far as next season, look like some new combos like the duffle and such but probably just usual cast of characters

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RO's new mixed fabric.

This jacket is made of various fabrics which are arranged asymmetrical. The front is mainly made of black leather and black denim, the back is made of black denim as well, the collar and sleeves feature black leather, sweatshirt fabric, ribbed cotton and treated suede. The jacket features a banded collar, long sleeves, two side pockets and is closable with an asymmetrical silver zip in the front. It's fully lined and features two inside pockets with silver zips.
ric010018blk_03_m.jpg
ric010018blk_04_m.jpg

ric010018blk_05_m.jpg
ric010018blk_06_m.jpg

5tan

Reaction score
That's pretty nice. I would consider getting that.
The vegetable treated leather and blistered lamb biker on Luisaviaroma have my attention also. But I would much rather try the jacket before I pick one up.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
RO's new mixed fabric.

RO doesn't normally float my boat, but I like that.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
Funny, Kelv told me about this place about a year ago and I still haven't gone.
It should be near the pink PS store so I'll have to try and remember it next time I visit.

it's nowhere near that it's on melrose and robertson iirc

one kelv told you about was maxfield bleu which isn't there anymore, it's like maxfield rack

5tan

Reaction score
Do the thickness of the Rick leather differ between s/s and f/w?

I would only assume the ss ones are 'thinner'. Wonder if they could stand through Toronto fall/winters.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no they couldn't, only oiled calf or blistered over neoprene is heavy enough

modalsaliency

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 5tan
Do the thickness of the Rick leather differ between s/s and f/w?

I would only assume the ss ones are 'thinner'. Wonder if they could stand through Toronto fall/winters.

Not really. There's variation, but I haven't noticed any real correlation to the season.

RO leather in general is a bit thinner than other brands.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they completely correlate to season, you are wrong

modalsaliency

Reaction score
The type of material used does, but I haven't seen any difference in the thickness of a leather of the same type or treatment between seasons. You see that more often in wjk or whatever.

I haven't handled the whole collection though. Happy to be wrong.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads