• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yuketen Footwear

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
okay cool kixslf. any idea when you will be getting them in? two weeks like everyone else? have you set pricing yet? and what exactly will you be getting in 8.5 or 9. are you taking pre-orders?

cool shop. i found a new retailer for wigwam!
smile.gif

i hate how your my size
ffffuuuu.gif

lol ... wait i thought that green was cordovan ... its chromexcel?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
i hate how your my size
ffffuuuu.gif
lol ... wait i thought that green was cordovan ... its chromexcel?

****, your my size too. in the past they have done both ... they do a lg in cxl and cordovan. i think the ones in the pic above are cxl.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
hey randomkoreandude, keep an eye on context and revolver. i know context will be posting some really cool styles in a few weeks.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
thx for the heads up

Wait, all three of us are the same size? Context gave me the heads up on their styles, looks interesting.

Waiting on Revolver's drop.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
thx for the heads up
totally. the stock at context will be awesome. i am only going to be getting a couple pairs this season so you bitches can fight for the rest
smile.gif

BBC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBC
!CEG5zj!!2k~$(KGrHqYOKo8E0U767h4dBNQzzUtsK!~~0_3.JPG

Just an update. I emailed Yuketen about these loafers, but never heard anything back from them. I received the shoes today and they're calfskin instead of shell cordovan. Worse, they're women's shoes! Back they go to the seller.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBC
Just an update. I emailed Yuketen about these loafers, but never heard anything back from them. I received the shoes today and they're calfskin instead of shell cordovan. Worse, they're women's shoes! Back they go to the seller.

wow terrible

BBC

Reaction score
Already heard back from the seller who's making it right by covering the cost and shipping both ways. At least it's a good experience returning something on eBay.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBC
Already heard back from the seller who's making it right by covering the cost and shipping both ways. At least it's a good experience returning something on eBay.

wtf? that is so weird. glad you can return them.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBC

maybe yuketen is going to be expanding his womens footwear collection? that would be interesting.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^

****. okay, im down. have a 8.5 or 9? if not, let me know when you get them. i e-mailed you. thanks!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kixslf
2-Tone Camp Moc - Woodlands Spring 11
6a01310fea3b6f970c01348676ec39970c-800wi
6a01310fea3b6f970c01348676eb76970c-800wi

is this what they call the "crazy" color? i think they did something similar in s/s 10 collection. its really cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads