• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

imwithtuxedo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unrefinery
My watch for small-timer days is a Timex Easy Reader. I bought it at Target on sale for $23 and replaced the strap with a nice glove leather band for $12. It's beautiful and simple and I like it.

41oS940OGqL._SL380_.jpg

Found this exact watch on the bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Timex-Mens-T2001...#ht_594wt_1119

usual disclaimer, not mine, don't know them...

discreteuniverse

Reaction score
I've only had positive reactions. But I'm sure it depends on the type of people you surround yourself with.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imwithtuxedo
Found this exact watch on the bay

Well, if by "exact" you mean a watch with a different colour bezel and a different strap, then yeah, I guess it's this exact watch...
sarcasm.gif

tjc4golf

Reaction score
My watch for small-timer days is a Timex Easy Reader. I bought it at Target on sale for $23 and replaced the strap with a nice glove leather band for $12. It's beautiful and simple and I like it.
41oS940OGqL._SL380_.jpg

Found this exact watch on the bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Timex-Mens-T2001...#ht_594wt_1119 usual disclaimer, not mine, don't know them...
Well, if by "exact" you mean a watch with a different colour bezel and a different strap, then yeah, I guess it's this exact watch...
sarcasm.gif

I own and proudly wear (not with original band but with a variety of grosgrain bands) a Timex Easy Reader with the silver colored case (as shown in Unrefinery's post). The watch linked to on eBay is hideous.
Originally Posted by discreteuniverse
I have a couple watches from this site: http://www.ledwatchstop.com/store/index.php They can definitely be good conversation starters.
More like conversation enders as soon as someone sees it.
Mr. Tuxedo, I rarely feel compelled to post but you deserve a triple face palm for your efforts
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads