• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
your new haircut looks better. should probably branch out from calvin klein collection tho, its at that terrible middling price point where you're paying an upcharge for a brand name and not a quality increase.

You're right on this. Wasn't impressed with polo quality. But it was $20 on gilt final sale, so I gave it a shot. Not quite the quality of synthese's megaman jacket lol

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrazyJew
I don't really cling to it... I just don't care how my beard comes in lol. I shave once every two weeks since I have an abnormal stint in growing facial hair, but when I do have a little bit, people admire it anyway. It's a southern thang.
Like I said, all or nothing... You have to commit to a beard if you're going to grow one. I'm half asian and I'm managing to grow facial hair despite being genetically crippled. Use your jewgenes. Most people go through a week or so where they look like ****, but if you get through it, things pick up. Or you know, just shave. The haircut looks better, btw. [/highnote]

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I can grow a mean ass beard.

CJ your all black fit was good.

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrazyJew
d after 8 weeks I pretty much looked like master splinter from ninja turtles. it looked awful lol.

I'm having trouble picturing this one...

SDvXC.jpg

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how bout some pictures...
dsc01526gl.jpg
getting some work done at the alma mater
dsc01521hj.jpg

dsc01522u.jpg
cardi/jeans/jacket geller nonnative stole, blanc & noir boots, rxmance tshirt - recycled fit
dsc01527w.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
vlWuw.jpg

ELLO GUVNAH!
dPK6A.jpg

chinoguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
just going to cement my identity here as anything but a true man of style. this photo shoot brought to you by the planet Hoth - everything was zipped back up after 3 photos were taken, because it's 3 degrees outside.

WGkQel.jpg

unnecessary alt views:
giant bird steeze
DEUtCl.jpg

and just because everyone loves drop crotch (and because I think the back of this jacket is rad:
I1ZHZl.jpg

That's my bed linen you have on. Plz give it back.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chinoguy
Too black. You need some contrast. You're on vacation not in a funeral.

White cockbib is hidden by the scarf

Originally Posted by tooshay
Eason - if you need some LDN recommendations, holler.

thanks guv'nah, but I'm already out of london and back to Cambridge- flying back to China tomorrow morning
frown.gif

avery

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrizaBirch
how bout some pictures...

dsc01526gl.jpg

getting some work done at the alma mater
dsc01521hj.jpg

dsc01522u.jpg

cardi/jeans/jacket geller nonnative stole, blanc & noir boots, rxmance tshirt - recycled fit

dsc01527w.jpg

which rxmance t are you wearing? how do they fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads