• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Well, yeah. I don't know why anyone gets on an internet forum expecting hugs and kittens anyway. Sometimes the butthurt noobs turn out to be cool members eventually, like uncontrol, so I guess there's hope for you yet.

Not everyone is expecting hugs and kittens, but SW&D is far and away the meanest forum i've ever been to. And this is coming as a former /b/tard

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Except I have no clue what "feudian psycho babble" is, and if he meant "Freudian", then he doesn't know what that is.

Hey Freud wasnt all oedipus and sexual hangups. He broke a lot of ground which is successors got credit for.
There's some good material if you feel like reading.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Not everyone is expecting hugs and kittens, but SW&D is far and away the meanest forum i've ever been to. And this is coming as a former /b/tard

SZ is much more mean, imo. So is any 4chan board, SA, or other comedy sites. I dunno. I feel like SF isn't bad if you know how to handle yourself on the internet.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by G0079
I think this is my favorite with the cloak

MH0NDl.jpg

...yeah, that was a good one, but i liked the one where he wore the blazer and faded apc jeans with the trickers.

you called it "a <i forget the exact word, but you were mocking someone--lol> moment"
laugh.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
SZ is much more mean, imo. So is any 4chan board, SA, or other comedy sites. I dunno. I feel like SF isn't bad if you know how to handle yourself on the internet.
Sufu is at least as bad.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cacatfish

Reaction score
Originally Posted by G0079
I think this is my favorite with the cloak

MH0NDl.jpg

That fit still doesnt look right to my eye.
It's so straight cropped and boxy that it just tweaks the silhouette too much for me.
He pulls it off better than many would but I put that blazer/APC fit as a lot more pleasing.
Id be interested to see how that cropped coat is worn by the models.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Dinner steez, to end the day on a good note, shoes were being polished, wearing sandals so did not want to give you bastards a reason so say ****
fight[1].gif

photo-136.jpg

coldforge

Reaction score
I don't think you'll get much love for that jacket/tie/shirt combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads