• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

xM.

Reaction score
I'd complain but who knows how much it'll do.

I have the same problem with Canada Post in my area. I'll get Final Notices for parcel's they never gave me initial notifications of. They'll often deliver to the wrong house. Sometimes they'll throw my packages onto my front steps and I'll find them in the garden. One time they left a note saying they'd "safe dropped" my package in the garbage bin.

THE GARBAGE BIN.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Hahaha... now you're pouting? Cmooooon.

Real talk: For a grown man with a wife, bud, you act like a child throwing temper tantrums left and right and demonstrating epic level inability to look in the mirror and self assess. When I asked how the **** you were gonna plug your own sale in a thread for posting good deals people happen across it was like calling someone out for a party foul - not worth blowing up over. So you send a furious private message? Get a handle on that temper before it ends in some sort of lethal aneurysm-heart attack combination.

This isn't even a flame, I'm seriously trying to do you a favour but something tells me you won't take it.

You forgot about the house, dog, and the great job in "risk management".

I often get the sense Moo is trying to pump up his ego (he would not be the only one), yet he doesn't quite know how to succeed within the environment of this forum. He then gets angry at the lack of acceptance, lashing out at others here.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
You forgot about the house, dog, and the great job in "risk management".

I often get the sense Moo is trying to pump up his ego (he would not be the only one), yet he doesn't quite know how to succeed within the environment of this forum. He then gets angry at the lack of acceptance, lashing out at others here.

1. You are incorrect. I am not trying to succeed at the forum. Congratulations on succeeding here, BB1. That is next level ****.

2. You always put risk management in quotes. Why? If you would like to know more about what I do, PM me.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
When the hell did this thread become Random Package Delivery Thoughts?

It's not really about fashion per se, but since many of us rely heavily on such services to deliver clothing I'd say its as relevant as talking about the interior decorating of a store or some stupid band.

In my experience normal FedEx is the best (I'm not talking about FedEx Ground/Home which sucks). Their drivers only handle the overnight and 2 day packages, nothing else. Lower package volume + higher price = higher service.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
1. You are incorrect. I am not trying to succeed at the forum. Congratulations on succeeding here, BB1. That is next level ****.

2. You always put risk management in quotes. Why? If you would like to know more about what I do, PM me.

I don't believe you regarding the "I'm not try to succeed at the forum". I suspect your objection to my statement is merely one of semantics. Are we to believe you repeatedly show up here and don't care if others ridicule your fit pictures, ridicule your life, or even accept your presence? Are we to believe your fit pics (which have definitely improved over time) are not an attempt at succeeding?

I placed "risk management" in quotes because it's your term (not mine) that you've used in the past to brag about your success outside of the forum. I also placed it in quotes because (as you rightly assume), most people only have a vague idea about what it entails.

Do you behave the same way at your job as you do here? Or is your rage reserved only for this forum? I think AR was correct in his assessment that your anger frequently seems very child-like, but perhaps this is merely some bizarre Internet persona of you've developed for yourself.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

bakatora

Reaction score
i ordered from lncc last week, got package in 2 days after order was placed (!) No fees, immediate release from customs without request for SSN (**** you DHL). So IME, LNCC is still my favorite EU webshop. Customer service was really good also.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aegelus' last fit inspired me to wear a black shirt with my light brown pants. It's such a nice look, at the end of No-kop febuary i'm gonna head down to uniqlo and pick up 2 or 3 more.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Raf Simons 1995 will ruin the Raf archive, MWAHAHAHAHA !

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cannot wait for that

whatever123 on BIG's payroll I found out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads