• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Greg/Matt,

Very nice.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
DSC_0401-1.jpg

Your kitchen is quite similar to ours. Same color and pattern on the cabinets. Some of the cabinets with windows. Similar hardware. Counters look to be very similar color, sort of a pale grey. Picture is prior to our moving in.

kitchen.jpg

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Matt - what are the machine to the right of the Nespresso machine and the skinny thing below the counter to the right of the sink?

Cool looking kitchen btw. Looks like it gets a lot of use.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Matt - what are the machine to the right of the Nespresso machine and the skinny thing below the counter to the right of the sink? Cool looking kitchen btw. Looks like it gets a lot of use.
Soda stream and trash compactor. The former is great, the latter never used. I hate the idea of being able to compact disgusting stuff so that I can keep it in my house longer.

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone likes the same kitchen. Carrera marble with white cabinets and a wood floor or a white floor with a wood kitchen and granite counter top. Oh yeah and a window and a Wolf range/oven with stainless steel refer.
laugh.gif

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fred49
Everyone likes the same kitchen. Carrera marble with white cabinets and a wood floor or a white floor with a wood kitchen and granite counter top. Oh yeah and a window and a Wolf range/oven with stainless steel refer.
laugh.gif

well if the choice is between that and a black laminate hair salon with Z shaped chairs or 80s album cover art in all of the cabinets...

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fred49
laugh.gif

If "everyone" likes the same kitchen, how come 98% of the kitchens I see in real life when visiting apartments do not look like that and use disgusting countertops, cheap faux-wood and plasticky looking appliances?

You keep bringing this up - the ubiquity of SZ fridges, etc... - but your reality seems skewed.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
inorite? Anyway, I got my wife to email me a few pics so that there would be light.

There are some oddities, since when we bought the place it was three rooms with two different window styles and heights, but it can take a beating, and has stayed in really good shape for the length of time we have had it, and the amount we eat at home.

Looks very professional if a bit lacking in charm. I love certain elements of the modern/sleek/pro look but must confess I prefer something a bit more earthy.

Well thought out appliances and pull out storage are both glorious things however.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Looks very professional if a bit lacking in charm. I love certain elements of the modern/sleek/pro look but must confess I prefer something a bit more earthy.

Well thought out appliances and pull out storage are both glorious things however.

pretty much my exact thoughts on both the good and bad of it. i guess we do agree on something

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
pretty much my exact thoughts on both the good and bad of it. i guess we do agree on something

This is just a zionist trap.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Germane to nothing. In my kitchen, some tomatoes I grew.
DSC_1579-1.jpg

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
This is just a zionist trap.

i'd assume you were joking if you didn't live in a powerless cabin in the forest.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Looks very professional if a bit lacking in charm. I love certain elements of the modern/sleek/pro look but must confess I prefer something a bit more earthy. Well thought out appliances and pull out storage are both glorious things however.
I'm not very earthy.
frown.gif
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads