• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Wierdly mild for early February - up to 12c, not quite warm enough to go sockless and cuff the pants though :

20110206_main.jpg

Pretty solid fit but I think you should avoid stripes. They draw attention to your chest.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Are you on a beach? Then don't wear those sandals
Come on bro, there is a law that states you must wear sandals if you are X distance from the beach even though you are not at the beach and you're wearing jeans aka the typical douche uniform.
Originally Posted by stinger70
cmon, sandals are so ugly. If you want to wear them at the beach, fine...but dont use them for internet style pics.
Originally Posted by stinger70
no. feet are ugly.
Originally Posted by bows1
Your feet are ugly.
lol8[1].gif
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
I really enjoy your posts...this look is great!
+1 good to have mok on this side of the forum

BillyMaysHere!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
This is my first WAYWT. It's 82 degrees where I live (feel sorry for some of you bastards still layering). A simple sunday pic. Quick iphone pic so quality is subpar.
I'm annoyed for a diferent reason. It's 88 degrees in fahrenheit where I live right now, cloudy, and humid. No sun, and between the heat and the humidity, wearing a tee shirt feels like a feat of layering. +1 to all the sandal comments btw. Sandals can look nice, but those ones don't, nor do your feet atm. Beach comment doesn't work if you're taking a photo for the internet and you're not even planning on going there.
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Pretty solid fit but I think you should avoid stripes. They draw attention to your chest.
I'm gonna go with sexonfabric here, and say that MoK looks pretty good in stripes.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cookie Monster swag.

Nice clean palette. How soft is that knit, kelv?

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always liked how baby alpaca feels, it is very soft with a loose weave so it's thick and interesting. This was my first nice knit and a huge part of the reason I am so obsessed with them.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Come on bro, there is a law that states you must wear sandals if you are X distance from the beach even though you are not at the beach and you're wearing jeans aka the typical douche uniform.
lol8[1].gif
+1 good to have mok on this side of the forum

This must be the resident internet bad ass judging by the response and use of the word douche. Ahhh, there is one everywhere. My priority at the moment is to be comfortable not geller/mmm or whatever else I can throw on Got Damn guys, I take care of my ****, I guess the pic did not do my feet any justice. Anyways it's what I like, but expected the criticism seeing as I have never seen anyone here in sandals

saelan

Reaction score
Hey kelvin, that fit is super clean. I like it.
5414182393_79ded53877.jpg
h&m geller oliver spencer hope grenson

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dr Huh?

wtf is wrong with his chest?

also, MOK- just say trousers.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
This must be the resident internet bad ass judging by the response and use of the word douche. Ahhh, there is one everywhere.
My priority at the moment is to be comfortable not geller/mmm or whatever else I can throw on

Got Damn guys, I take care of my ****, I guess the pic did not do my feet any justice. Anyways it's what I like, but expected the criticism seeing as I have never seen anyone here in sandals

Dude, stop being so defensive. Take the thongs off unless you're 10 feet away from water, otherwise yes, you look like a douche. Your priority should be geller, cuz he's ******* awesome...holla.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I like how he turned it around on me while he's the one wearing the uniform.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Dude, stop being so defensive. Take the thongs off unless you're 10 feet away from water, otherwise yes, you look like a douche. Your priority should be geller, cuz he's ******* awesome...holla.

Actually it was to be comfortable on a sunday. Not really taking offense otherwise I would not of posted anything.

Originally Posted by jet
I like how he turned it around on me while he's the one wearing the uniform.

Exactly who said that is a douche uniform? Why is that? I bet you can't give a logical answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads