• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Askmen.com's Most Desirable Women of 2011

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *#..
Who thinks Emma Watson's hair is ugly? I know I do.

tumblr_lfernaFCJZ1qd9v21o1_500.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
For some reason, #4 reminded me of Ru Paul.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty awful list, par for the course for askmen. Blake Lively, as lovely as she is, probably shouldn't be #1. They're missing a few really obvious ones - Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, etc.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A full dozen of that "Top 30" I'd never so much as heard of. I must really be getting old!

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
Pretty awful list, par for the course for askmen. Blake Lively, as lovely as she is, probably shouldn't be #1. They're missing a few really obvious ones - Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, etc.
Natalie Portman is on their list. And Emma Stone, while cute, is not "hot" in the classical sense of that word. She gives off a high school girlfriend vibe: cute, smart, friendly, and huggable. But she is not an object of lust-filled desire. I'm not suggesting that the list is good, though.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Katy Perry + Scarlett Johansen could have all my sperm

A little
confused.gif
about the lack of color on the list though. But w/e

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
seriously askmen.com? blake lively? mila kunis? katy perry? maybe somewhere 50-100, but top 10?

and they choose the most unflattering pictures ever. liu wen's picture was major
facepalm.gif

ektaylor

Reaction score
At times, it can be very hard to understand how most of you spend your time.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
blake lively is #1?

ugh. She always looks so trashy to me. I guess I'm not surprised given askmen's likely readership.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
blake lively is #1?

ugh. She always looks so trashy to me. I guess I'm not surprised given askmen's likely readership.

thats bc its impossible for **** like you to know that gossip girl is not reality

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
thats bc its impossible for **** like you to know that gossip girl is not reality

nah dude, i mean pics i see of her irl. She's always wearing some trashy dress that shows too much thigh with 3" high heels that just draw notice to how short her legs are.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
nah dude, i mean pics i see of her irl. She's always wearing some trashy dress that shows too much thigh with 3" high heels that just draw notice to how short her legs are.
this is why youre single. srsly. and before you make a joke, i already know im single bc im an undesirable ***** fat. mwahaha preemptive pwnage ftw

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
this is why youre single. srsly. and before you make a joke, i already know im single bc im an undesirable ***** fat. mwahaha preemptive pwnage ftw

and because you're a quitter, mr. i can't hack it in the kitchen after 6 whole months.

PS. concerning your defense of blake lively, see comment about askmen's readership.
laugh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
and because you're a quitter, mr. i can't hack it in the kitchen after 6 whole months.

PS. concerning your defense of blake lively, see comment about askmen's readership.
laugh.gif

lol i worked in professional kitchens for a full decade, bro. i've simply evolved
smile.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why do guys say they think Natalie Portman is beautiful, as if they don't know at least two dozen women who would annililate Ms. Hershlag in terms of hotness in real life? Is it because she went to Harvard, and they think that by saying that, it will make them appear more intelligent and sophisticated by proxy? Do they say it because they're afraid to admit they fap to pictures of Trish Stratus and video clips of old V.I.P. episodes they downloaded off filestube.com like any real red-blooded American male?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads