• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

300zx1985

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
I may dress like an ass by sf standards, but shiiiit I just had like 5 girls comment on my fit in the span on 5 minutes.

then I park my car, then I **** your *****, eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup...swaggg.

mental image of a a little man wobbling around with girls lookin at u like u cute

Snakeyes

Reaction score
I've been picturing a leather jacket with full zip sleeves lately. Thoughts?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Ok, so I bought an Abercrombie flannel on steep discount. Why isn't important. It turns out to fit really, really well straight out of the box. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. Now I'm trying to take off the stupid moose thing with a seam ripper, and that moose is seriously entrenched. All I've succeeded in doing thus far is making it fuzzier. Now I guess it kinda looks like something out of Princess Mononoke.
just put electrical tape on it or burn it off

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sheep? Compare the affiliate brands advertised up top to the WAYWT thread.
eh.gif

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Snakeyes
I've been picturing a leather jacket with full zip sleeves lately. Thoughts?

Like, all along the arm seam? That would be kind of neat if you incorporated it into the overall design.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jingco
I used to work at Banana Republic, wore it head to toe too. Thought I was the ****. Now I don't go near that stuff and laugh at peeps that do wear it.
When did you work there? They made some amazing gray stretchy pant thingies in the late late 90's/early 2000's that were stellar. That and a bunch shoes that fell apart after two days. They still make the shoes, I think. Wish they still made the pants.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so I'm confused. BR isn't cool? Can someone explain why- because I always thought BR was pretty awesome.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Ok so I'm confused. BR isn't cool? Can someone explain why- because I always thought BR was pretty awesome.
The government should liquidate BR on the charge of promoting metro sexuality. All of the company's inventory would then be sent to Gaza under guise of "humanitarian aid", thus covertly undermining their miserable house.
banana_republic_ad.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BR is disposable business casual attire. Everything looks the same every year, it's poorly made, and is overpriced. That said, I do still enjoy the pima cotton underwear and tees (partly because I get them for free). That's it, though.

Snakeyes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Like, all along the arm seam? That would be kind of neat if you incorporated it into the overall design.
That's it! It would go up all the way on both sides. What do you mean by incorporating it into the overall design? Having an actual use for them instead of just being there for style?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
I may dress like an ass by sf standards, but shiiiit I just had like 5 girls comment on my fit in the span on 5 minutes.

then I park my car, then I **** your *****, eat that wonton soup, wet like wonton soup...swaggg.

but did you smash

Brinbro

Reaction score
Tim Hamilton had a leather jacket like this. Best leather I've ever seen but out of my price range, even on sale, and hard to find because it was the ****.

Found link: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Tim_...ket_12720.html
bounce2.gif

Originally Posted by Snakeyes
That's it! It would go up all the way on both sides.

What do you mean by incorporating it into the overall design? Having an actual use for them instead of just being there for style?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Had a ridiculously good meal at osteria today with kelv and shell, I think those dorks took a pic or two of the food. Waiter was cool as ****.

RFX you missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads