• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just stopped by the Armoury, great store, must visit destination in HKG. It was great catching up with yfyf. Picked up a Ring casual DB and a few Drake's ties, so happy with my purchases!

GlenCoe

Reaction score
awesome photo
tumblr_lfk9gtbxJ71qfbji5o1_500.jpg

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mark, did Tony tell you what samples the are bringing to the trunk show on the 21st of Feb with them from the deco range?

also are they bringing any of the new bags too?

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I don't know if it's my wide feet or something else, but it feels about a half-size small. I'm going to kop a half size bigger ASAP, they are worth it.

I notice my Carmina monks size 10 are like a tight/snug USD10.5D (rather than an US "E" or UK "F" or "D") FWIW. I would go up a size next time.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just came back from HK a few days ago. I had a chance to stop by and drool. Sorry for the bad pics, it doesn't do the place justice.

img1039y.jpg

img1040o.jpg

img1041io.jpg

img1042e.jpg

img1043v.jpg

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shop looks great, hope to visit one day.

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My first order from The Armoury arrived today - a pair of Carminas. Very, very fast shipping, and they were very helpful helping me pick a size by E-mail. The shoes themselves are fantastic. I'm no expert but they look as nice, and as nicely made, as my C&J handgrades.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I have not seen one thing in Armoury store shots I would not wear.

Yea, I felt the same way when I was walking through the store. Everything from the quality, style and fit is spot on.

elgreco

Reaction score
I am extremely covetous of that blackwatch tie shown above. Details?!

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elgreco
I am extremely covetous of that blackwatch tie shown above. Details?!

That's a Drakes wool challis blackwatch tie, send an e-mail to [email protected] if you'd like to buy it, I think that's the last one we have.

Originally Posted by ryoneo
Just came back from HK a few days ago. I had a chance to stop by and drool. Sorry for the bad pics, it doesn't do the place justice.

Thanks for stopping by ryoneo, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello but Alan and Ethan were pleased to meet you!

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf

Thanks for stopping by ryoneo, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello but Alan and Ethan were pleased to meet you!

Cheers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads