• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kev777
Great boots Moo, will last a bleeding lifetime. Trickers are very underated here IMHO.

They're styling just seems so inconsistent. Some are drool-worthy yet some are off the scale downright ugly. Love those boots though.

LynahFaithful

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gusvs
This is exactly what I specified in my order.

Anyhow, I am extremely satisfied with how they came out.

I'm very happy with mine too. And I concur that Mr. Car was a pleasure to deal with. I still have the leather samples that he sent to me on desk. Enjoy your new shoes.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Or consider the C&J Drummond. I really like mine. I think the lines are a little sleeker than the EG.

Drummond.jpg

Thanks for the pic...I like the Drummond a lot but was having a difficult time finding a good pic.

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
They're styling just seems so inconsistent. Some are drool-worthy yet some are off the scale downright ugly. Love those boots though.

Tend to agree with that Stephen although in my experience theres a lot more drool worthy than ugly. I remember a Dark Brown pair recently posted from the Bureau which were absolutely fantastic. I have a couple or three pair and they just look like they are going to last forever.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or consider the C&J Drummond. I really like mine. I think the lines are a little sleeker than the EG.

Drummond.jpg

Seriously looking at the Drummond in black calf. I wear a 9.5 D US and the conversion chart on Pediwear's site indicates that I am a 9 E. To those that have bought this shoe, does this seem right for this shoe? Thanks

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
Seriously looking at the Drummond in black calf. I wear a 9.5 D US and the conversion chart on Pediwear's site indicates that I am a 9 E. To those that have bought this shoe, does this seem right for this shoe? Thanks

Yes. I am also a 9.5D US and my Drummonds are UK 9E. They fit perfectly. If you are on the small side of 9.5, they might be a touch too big (I sometimes wear a UK 8.5E in C&J depending on the last/shoe type).

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. I am also a 9.5D US and my Drummonds are UK 9E. They fit perfectly. If you are on the small side of 9.5, they might be a touch too big (I sometimes wear a UK 8.5E in C&J depending on the last/shoe type).

Most of my shoes are Cole Haan and they are perfect 9.5D's. What color are the Drummond's in the pick?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NORE
Nice photography

Originally Posted by kev777
Great boots Moo, will last a bleeding lifetime. Trickers are very underated here IMHO.

Thank you guys.

Here is a much more accurate color representation, in daylight. It is amazing what a little natural light can do
smile.gif

2luz5n9.jpg

aon

Reaction score
My latest pair:

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMzMtMjAxMTAyMDQtMDY1MC5qcGc.jpg

I really love those double soles
utf-8BSU1HMDAzMzYtMjAxMTAyMDQtMDY1MS5qcGc.jpg

My current shoe rotation. Thanks to SF for enlightening me. I used to wear black prada and ferragamo loafers. ButI still have a couple of not SF-approved shoes in here.

P1020953.jpg

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Thank you guys.

Here is a much more accurate color representation, in daylight. It is amazing what a little natural light can do
smile.gif

2luz5n9.jpg

Wow. Those look like you wouldn't even have to kick someone for them to crap themselves. Where to kop? STP?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads