• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find Made in Italy collar tags?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon
How does this rate compared to the guy who wanted a Tom Ford label for the inside of his suit? Better or worse? It's a tough one.

P.S Spalla - you won't get these anywhere unless you commission a shed load from a label manufacturer.

Thanks for answering me, I was actually about to PM you about. How much would it cost me that shed load?

If the minimun order is 100 or more I might end sewing HAND MADE IN ITALY even on my socks,slips,etc etc.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
If the minimun order is 100 or more I might end sewing HAND MADE IN ITALY even on my socks,slips,etc etc.

This is brilliant!
laugh.gif

I should imagine maybe 500 but I'm just pulling that figure out of the air.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does this rate compared to the guy who wanted a Tom Ford label for the inside of his suit? Better or worse? It's a tough one.

Not really. All inanity is the same to me. Difficult to quantify on a relative scale.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Not really. All inanity is the same to me. Difficult to quantify on a relative scale.

If you had to choose though?

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am happy now that my obsessive compulsiveness have been redirected from woman to clothes and now I feel almost happy.

I would humbly suggest, F, that if you can't eliminate the obsessive compulsiveness altogether that you would find more satisfaction with the former... fwiw, I often remove interior tags, particularly from t-shirts, sweaters and scarves... scratchy.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by medtech_expat
I would humbly suggest, F, that if you can't eliminate the obsessive compulsiveness altogether that you would find more satisfaction with the former... fwiw, I often remove interior tags, particularly from t-shirts, sweaters and scarves... scratchy.

I also do from some shirts that are placed on a side, not on the center.

What means F ?

gio3969

Reaction score
Wow, either making fakes or a total Douche. Neither option is great.

TheDandy

Reaction score
MalfordOfLondon;4091587 said:

This is different; the Tom Ford guy is a broked show off, this one has an O.C.D problem.

The solution my friend is to remove the labels on all your jackets
smile.gif

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Write it in marker. If someone asks, tell them it's expensive handwork.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TheDandy;4093933 said:

This is different; the Tom Ford guy is a broked show off, this one has an O.C.D problem.

The solution my friend is to remove the labels on all your jackets
smile.gif

But I cant understand why my italian jackets just got a tag as that but in blind . All black.

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope, I am happy now that my obsessive compulsiveness have been redirected from woman to clothes and now I feel almost happy, not as before.
redface.gif
Not men, thank you.

So you've found women not to your liking. I think there is a word for the likes of you. Elegant?

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gio3969
Wow, either making fakes or a total Douche. Neither option is great.

I would call this behavior strange, but it's not really douchey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads