• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I wear Uniqlo (euro or US which I believe is the same sizing). I have some Japanese ones too and they are to regulal underwear what Japanese condoms are too regular condoms, but worse. Not a good feeling...

But if you size up on the Japanese Uniqlo, would it not be nearly the same as the US ones? Or are you saying dimensions in some areas are far smaller across all sizes?

I noticed the Lad underwear is cut less generously in the front than the CK. I actually like this since it holds one's stuff in better. Makes me wonder if I'd actually prefer the Japanese version over the US one.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
fuji is a pretty cool guy; will comment on his gf later

Eason taught me that my dead lift form is **** and I'll have a hernia soon and I have no flexibility in my legs and I found him an Eastern European girl to sleep with.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I'm not like this in most area but when it comes to scotch I've found that I don't like anything better than Lagavulin so I basically only buy that.
This is one of those things where people have totally different tastes and if you find something you like just stick with it. I actually drink bourbon way way more than scotch.

DesignerValet

Reaction score
TBS sent out an email saying they purposely didn't buy any of the interesting Dries pieces this season
facepalm.gif

hobojones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
whatever123 is going on ignore. His posts make me want to punch someone

Lol, I'm really surprised it took you this long. That guy is a nut
uhoh.gif

Johan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DesignerValet
TBS sent out an email saying they purposely didn't buy any of the interesting Dries pieces this season
facepalm.gif

Haha yeah, but I dont blame them for this. Some of the acid denim items look contrived IMO. Too bad they didnt buy this jacket :
00440m.jpg

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
In terms of underpants, I've found Sunspel to be really nice, but it can be a bit pricey.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Eason taught me that my dead lift form is **** and I'll have a hernia soon and I have no flexibility in my legs and I found him an Eastern European girl to sleep with.

teacha.gif
but if I catch a disease courtesy of you then it's on
uhoh.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steezin
Whats really the point of obsessing over clothes so much?

Its clear the rest of the world doesn't give a **** and only doing it to please randoms on the internet i will never meet seems extremely weird. Fair enough if you have alot of cash and need an outlet for your wealth but im sure that doesnt apply to alot of people here, and im not even sure if that makes it any better.

Just an observation.

You're approaching this wrong.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johan
Haha yeah, but I dont blame them for this. Some of the acid denim items look contrived IMO.

Too bad they didnt buy this jacket :

00440m.jpg

BOOM

robert-pattinson-and-2011-peoples-choice-awards-gallery.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i think ardbeg 10 is probably the most suitable lagavulin stand in i've found so far. it's like lag lite, but still real good
foo.gif
foo.gif
foo.gif
foo.gif
foo.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^been on my list to add to collection

Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
oh ****, what shop is this big dawg?

will tell you soon player

Originally Posted by Nil
Nice. Is Plokhov going to be out-of-bounds expensive?

yes, he said it was really good all made in italy too (cue mauro's rant about chinese production)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads