• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vineyard Vines!

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Go through the Flickr slideshow and you'll see another piece of the "Why I'm a Self-Loathing White Person" puzzle fall into place. I can see why upper-class America gets so indignant over the loss of tax breaks for the rich. NEED MOAR CASH FOR TIES WITH WHALES ON THEM.
WAYWT Martha's Vineyard edition:
ytvhx.png

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
g0079 that's actually the nantucket/martha's vineyard interpretation of the "the lil b look." instead of oxford shirt with basketball shorts and vans u wear a navy blazer with swim trunks and flippy floppies

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never understood this brand. Do they do any thing better than another brand? Is it RL for fat people? someone explain to me.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this kid harrisonk literally got pics of weed on his photobucket...so it possibly appeals more to stoners?

surrender

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pebblegrain
I never understood this brand. Do they do any thing better than another brand? Is it RL for fat people? someone explain to me.

RL for southern fratboys

jimmyfingers

Reaction score
This brand is whack. I feel like people that wear it think they have found some 'niche' clothing designer than no one has heard of. Thus, they think they are gangsta by setting setting new trends and trying to 'stand out' since they aren't wearing Polo.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Could never have imagined RyJ Maduro, in his RL outlet 'Lauren' green label buys and university residence 'luxury,' appearing stylish in comparison to anything, but I retract that thought.
frown.gif

caxt

Reaction score
I like my Polo stuff better, but FYI: chicks in Tuscaloosa go crazy over this ****.

Ruiner

Reaction score
The-Social-Network-Tyler-and-Cameron-Winklevoss-twins.jpg

Those guys can wear Vineyard Vines.

Skinny emo kids from New Jersey(i.e. you)? Not so much.

cg35

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imposter2012
I liked the brand, but I haven't bought much from them because their clothes are cut so horribly and HUGE. I tried on their slimmest fit and I still felt like I swimming in it. That said, I do like their signature patterns.

I agree, some of their shirts are nice and the prices arent bad, especially on sale, but the fit is HORRIFIC. I've never seen a brand so catered to obese America.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Could never have imagined RyJ Maduro, in his RL outlet 'Lauren' green label buys...
frown.gif

Is this irony, or are you really that much of a dick?

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by noobizor
Is this irony, or are you really that much of a dick?
he uses the name of a cigar as his user name

FunLovinStyle

Reaction score
Agree with some of the previous posters, the OP is an obvious shill.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ruiner
The-Social-Network-Tyler-and-Cameron-Winklevoss-twins.jpg
Those guys can wear Vineyard Vines.

Last time I was in Boston I'd swear I saw tons of guys emitting the above vibe. And they seemed to be sneering as if they disapproved of me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads