• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2la585w.jpg
Geller Patagonia Heat Tech CdG Alden

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zissou, one of your best. That jacket suits you so well, looks great with the white turtle neck underneath
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
This is great!
Agreed!!

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
thanks chronoaug, it got a lot of hate over on SuFu but I thought it was pretty inoffensive?

Also SPK, NN I like both of those a lot

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
thanks chronoaug, it got a lot of hate over on SuFu but I thought it was pretty inoffensive?

The laces match the jacket awkwardly, but other than that I don't see what there is to hate on in that...

saelan

Reaction score
FlyLo and SPK, nice fits!

Noobizor, um thanks? I think that fit looks good, but it's hard to tell. Pic is really dark.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
laugh.gif
Thanks. No slight intended; I just consult the looks I like when I'm in the store.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
against the norm today, boots arrived and promptly wore them out into a snowstorm.
u5bupl.jpg
OuUryl.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score

i haven't been able to access sufu in like a year but that seems weird. i assumed that would get love there. your fit and posts seem like they'd be pretty in line with sufu. I mean, the fit wasn't bland, but i hardly see how it would offend any hip fashion forum sensibilities. Tall/slender, slim fit, vintage item, brand recognition, well done take on popular trend (heritage stuff) all checked off. I don't mean that in a bad way as i've wanted to do something similar for awhile but wimped out on buying the proper boots/vest a few months ago.

Hope you keep posting here though as fits are good and posts are funny

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I'm pretty sure you're banned on sufu!

Thanks for the compliments on the fit, folks. That rollneck quickly became my favorite.

SPK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
This is great!
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Agreed!!
Originally Posted by saelan
FlyLo and SPK, nice fits!
Thanks dudes, appreciated. tween, I liked your latest fit, looked like a lot of fun to wear! NN, always like your fits. If those Aldens were a half size smaller I might have copped, looks great.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ditto on spk and zissou

you guys all read my mind when i was thinking z's fit would be elevated once the boots come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads