• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Did it make you Jump?

No, but I did find myself studying pictures from my third grade yearbook and fighting back an urge to look up my homeroom teacher - Ms. Darwin - on Facebook, to profess my secret desire for her overwhelming hawtness..

Ms. Darwin:

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ErnestoG.
what size glass are you drinking out of pio?

I have a couple of huge tumblers just for these drinks.

Originally Posted by Huntsman
All I can say is that there are quite a lot of spelling errors in WAYDN tonight.

blush.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

A Wholefoods bad and a pair of scissors and I'm good to go...
sarcasm.gif

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
laugh.gif

Laphroaig 15 here. Sad this one is gone.

Glad I had the foresight to stash away a couple bottles.
smile.gif

Cracked open a Springbank 10yr 100proof last night. Reignited my appreciation for non-Islay Scotch.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Three glasses of 06 Clos Pepe Loring Pinot Noir and now two of these:

Two can diet lime Coke
10 oz Wiser's Deluxe
2 oz Merischno liquer

Very nice. Second one is really hitting the spot.

Wait, so you drank 2 twelve ounce drinks plus three glasses of wine on a weeknight? Are you related to Andre the Giant?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denning
Wait, so you drank 2 twelve ounce drinks plus three glasses of wine on a weeknight? Are you related to Andre the Giant?

blush.gif

I scheduled myself to work from home today. I knew I could grab an extra hour of sleep...and I needed it.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Fair enough. I thought at first it was a typpo[sic], and needed to read several times to make sure I was reading clearly. Now, and I'm just trying to understand, you drank essentially an entire bottle of Wiser's (give or take with the Maraschino) and almost a bottle of wine? I have a pretty high tolerance, but that would just knock me under the table. You have my respect and admiration sir.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denning
Wow. Fair enough. I thought at first it was a typpo[sic], and needed to read several times to make sure I was reading clearly. Now, and I'm just trying to understand, you drank essentially an entire bottle of Wiser's (give or take with the Maraschino) and almost a bottle of wine? I have a pretty high tolerance, but that would just knock me under the table. You have my respect and admiration sir.

Thankfully I buy 60s of Wiser's.
wink.gif

DSC00686.jpg

It is purely genetics and time has slowed me down. I had a mild headache the first hour I was awake this morning. I also do not do that too often anymore.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A glass of Maker's Mark bourbon to finish off the evening, after a few glasses of Cotes du Rhone with dinner.

fdbaker

Reaction score
Nice quote: &quot;Rum makes a fine hot drink, a fine cold drink, and is not so bad from the neck of a bottle.&quot; Fortune Magazine, 1933.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Glad I had the foresight to stash away a couple bottles.
smile.gif

Cracked open a Springbank 10yr 100proof last night. Reignited my appreciation for non-Islay Scotch.

You and me both! I think I have 6 of them stored away. I found them for $42 once and went a little crazy.

I love Sprinkbank. D & M in your neck of the woods just sent me a Springbank 12 CS aged in a wine cask of some sorts that they had bottled exclusively for them. Might be worth checking out.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eagle rare 17..always a treat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads