• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why can't more nice dress shoes/boots/mocs (Alden, Trickers, Yuketen, etc.) be available in a US 8-8.5D on these B&S forums??
ffffuuuu.gif
Always bigger or super small. WTF.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Yeah I have mine sitting in closet waiting to bust that out as well. The Ervell rust print shorts / blazer combo would have made a good short suit for someone as well actually.

This past summer there was occasionally this tall, skinny black guy I would pass on the street around 9th and 6th (no idea why he was always there) but a few times he had on the ervell rust short suit, looked really good too.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
This past summer there was occasionally this tall, skinny black guy I would pass on the street around 9th and 6th (no idea why he was always there) but a few times he had on the ervell rust short suit, looked really good too.

man, that's fashion in the wild.

only thing i ever see is some dudes doing the sf uniform, tee + raw denim + CPs.

o wait i think i saw baconzilla with his DBSS a while ago, looked good.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuuuuuuuck I cannot wait.

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1832-1.jpg

Still need to take this to the tailor.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
man, that's fashion in the wild.

only thing i ever see is some dudes doing the sf uniform, tee + raw denim + CPs.

o wait i think i saw baconzilla with his DBSS a while ago, looked good.

I never see CPs or any SF worn/discussed brands ever really, but when I hit up Philly occasionally I see raw denim being worn, sometimes a nice blazer with fresh pants, a roll, and bucks in the summer time, but that's not too often either.

I wanted the Ervell rust shorts from the sale today, and was hoping my size would pop up again from someone's cart, but they sold out
angry.gif

Originally Posted by scott.m
fuuuuuuuck I cannot wait.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...4/IMG_1834.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...IMG_1832-1.jpg

Still need to take this to the tailor.

Blazer actually looks good.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^^jacket looks like it fits fairly well for something untailored

Originally Posted by tonio028
Why can't more nice dress shoes/boots/mocs (Alden, Trickers, Yuketen, etc.) be available in a US 8-8.5D on these B&S forums??
ffffuuuu.gif

Always bigger or super small. WTF.

You gotta find certain members in your size that tend to go through clothes faster than normal and keep an eye on them
smile.gif
Love the hell out of my Stefano Bemer for Valextra shoes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
no they make it for junya as they have been for years

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would sf hate me if I kopped some clarks for summer instead of suede bucks?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that hair is freaking the **** out of me. would wear everything but the scarf though

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate cell phone bulge, so uncomfortable. Can't help it myself either, especially in the summer.
ffffuuuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads