• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Met this chick and I practically screwed myself.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
or how to drink whiskey

or how to hold their drink "stylishly"

or whether to wear a charcoal or navy suit

or how to lace their shoes

or if they should leave a button unbuttoned

or how firmly they should shake hands at an interview.....

Helicopter parenting should be a capital offense.

laugh.gif
worship.gif

nerazzurri

Reaction score
i only read two pages, but still, where the **** are the pics?!

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only one thing to do now: immediately text her one last time, to tell her you're now gay and suicidal.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Seriously. Unless you're on a ****** plan, one more text couldn't hurt.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
^ Seriously. Unless you're on a ****** plan, one more text couldn't hurt.

Nor, I would guess, will it help.

I'd say the OP's stalker-ish texting turned off the fair maiden. She is activating a new phone and relaying her new contact info to friends as we speak.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

I'd say the OP's stalker-ish texting turned off the fair maiden. She is activating a new phone and relaying her new contact info to friends as we speak.

This thread is fantastic.
laugh.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
OK, so I'm in a similar boat myself, but my use of sarcasam has put some pot holes in the road. Story so far:

Meet hot chick Saturday night and chat her up. Slightly drunk at the time so I don't exactly remember if it went well but I got her #.

Drunkenly text her that she's got a nice ass later on in the evening.

Next day, send out mass text to a few people apologizing for any dumbass things I might have said (I said a few).

Yesterday, first text is replied and second text is not. Haven't bothered since.

What say you SF? Should I call, send over another smart ass text, or send over a "hey, get your **** together and tell me when you want to go out" type text?

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
OK, so I'm in a similar boat myself, but my use of sarcasam has put some pot holes in the road. Story so far:

Meet hot chick Saturday night and chat her up. Slightly drunk at the time so I don't exactly remember if it went well but I got her #.

Drunkenly text her that she's got a nice ass later on in the evening.

Next day, send out mass text to a few people apologizing for any dumbass things I might have said (I said a few).

Yesterday, first text is replied and second text is not. Haven't bothered since.

What say you SF? Should I call, send over another smart ass text, or send over a "hey, get your **** together and tell me when you want to go out" type text?

Tell her how bad you feel for only mentioning her ass and how her boobs are equally as awesome. Then report back.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I love this thread. OP screwed up beyond repair. Rambo still has a chance...

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

more like getting plowed by some other fella who doesnt act as despearate
wink.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
man its cause you didnt neg her idiot! **** and were you wearing a microphone as a necklace when you met her? you should have been!

only thing more funny then the op is will powers advice.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay a bit of a tangent...How do you guys feel about girls who come off as desperate? Does it turn you off or do you not care?

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Okay a bit of a tangent...How do you guys feel about girls who come off as desperate? Does it turn you off or do you not care?

when a girl seems desperate i instantly think shes crazy.

Runningman411

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy

If she likes me, it's clear that she has fine taste and not desperate at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads