• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trader Joe's Wine

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What're your favorite wines that Trader Joe's carries?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
i use the moon wines (old moon, venetian moon) for cooking and usually drink the rest for casual dinners. they're nice enough, and also $5.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I found 2007 Perrin & Fils Côtes du Rhône Reserve for like $8. Great QPR for an every day Rhone.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I found 2007 Perrin & Fils Côtes du Rhône Reserve for like $8. Great QPR for an every day Rhone.

+1 I also enjoy the Stonehedge Cabs and Zins!

mink31

Reaction score
I really like the 33 (Trentatre) Rosso, which is an Italian mix of 33% each Cabernet Sauv, Merlot, Montepulciano, with a nice berry flavor. Costs less than $8 I think.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A.K.A., Two Buck Chuck.

AKA Liquid Gold. Seriously, I don't think it's bad at all for the price. Hard to beat for a college student.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A.K.A., Two Buck Chuck.

now it's 3 Buck Chuck

My GF bought some 2007 Picket Fence Pinot Noir. Surprisingly very very good. She went back and bought a case. $8.99/bottle. I know this may be a totally different bottling, but why when I google it everything shows up as it being a $25+ bottle. I have to be missing something.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I don't even buy Two Buck for cooking wine anymore. I think I need to grab a bottle and taste just to see how my palate reacts to it these days.

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they still carry Parallele 45 by Jaboulet? The TJs here don't all have wine and I haven't been to the one in Cambridge which does in awhile. I do remember them having this in the past and it wasn't bad for about 8-9.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I don't even buy Two Buck for cooking wine anymore. I think I need to grab a bottle and taste just to see how my palate reacts to it these days.

At the wedding where I best manned last summer, they knew that I was a professional wine guy. The wine for most of the wedding was Franzia White Zinfandel. But the father of the bride assured me that they had nicer wine for the wedding party. That was 2 Buck Chuck. I really appreciated the gesture, because it was incredibly nice of them to even think of me, let alone buy something just out of generosity to me, but man that stuff is not very good.

socialdtk

Reaction score
casillero del diablo carmenere

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads