• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another comment like that from MarkI and we'll have to leak the SF adult content featuring his girlfriend. I don't want to give too much away, but some of the highlights include:

- Cool The Kid going in on her wearing nothing but a pair of Aldos
- Nil vomiting profusely after being forced to bang an Anglo
- Kunk taking copious amounts of pictures of his turn with MarkI's girlfriend, none of which give you the slightest idea of what's happening because they're all out of focus
- kelvin and jet sitting off to the side during all of this wearing baller knits. eating fancy desserts, and smoking cigars
- scottm standing over the sextivities and "cooking" while chanting, "SWAG, SWAG, SWAG!"

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those jeans are looking great post hem robbie. also, **** the haters, your wife is cute

xM.

Reaction score
I think those are different jeans than the usual mega-cuffs? Either way, they look good post hem.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like MarkI, I wouldn't cook over his *****.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by saelan
5406584324_ef1b23d8d2.jpg
our legacy x 2 naked & famous EG x mcnairy

nice

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really meant no harm, when the regulars say fucked up, tongue in cheek ****, it's ite, but when someone who doesnt post as often does, it's a call for war.

In any case, Robbie, I meant no beef.

Sup Scott

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pictures of the poster are fair game, but I can't recall an instance where anyone took a shot, in jest or not, at their partner.

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Pictures of the poster are fair game, but I can't recall an instance where anyone took a shot, in jest or not, at their partner.

Pretty sure i've seen it done before.

Anyway, recycled fit, to diffuse the tension, make fun of me!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No ****, but you don't look like a dude who would be/should be all that concerned with his girlfriend's past bedroom escapades.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarkI
No she's not.

Edit: nice fit

You guys have no sense of humor.

I really meant no harm, when the regulars say fucked up, tongue in cheek ****, it's ite, but when someone who doesnt post as often does, it's a call for war.

In any case, Robbie, I meant no beef.

Sup Scott

usually when people say stuff, it isn't toungue in cheek... its more brutal honesty such as '****, those cuffs....' or ' Those pants are Orange, WTF dude?'

I am sure you weren't intentionally trying to be a douche, but for future reference talking about someone's wife is a lot like talking about someones mom: pretty douchey.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last time a regular made a remark about a family member (banging a daughter, iirc) he got timed out for a month.
teacha.gif

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Last time a regular made a remark about a family member (banging a daughter, iirc) he got timed out for a month.
teacha.gif

I hardly believe that making a toothy remark about someones significant other appearance, is akin to making a joke about banging someone daughter.

And to APK, haha, i'm not really sure what that means, but ok. And for the record, that **** doesnt matter to me at this point, that was my problem, no one elses. Live and learn, whatevs.

saelan

Reaction score
The immediate rallying in the name of decency on here makes me feel okay about humanity. Don't insult a man's wife, for ****'s sake. Edit: Sup Toru, thanks.
smile.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^even I don't go that far

Originally Posted by APK
Another comment like that from MarkI and we'll have to leak the SF adult content featuring his girlfriend. I don't want to give too much away, but some of the highlights include:

- Cool The Kid going in on her wearing nothing but a pair of Aldos
- Nil vomiting profusely after being forced to bang an Anglo
- Kunk taking copious amounts of pictures of his turn with MarkI's girlfriend, none of which give you the slightest idea of what's happening because they're all out of focus
- kelvin and jet sitting off to the side during all of this wearing baller knits. eating fancy desserts, and smoking cigars
- scottm standing over the sextivities and "cooking" while chanting, "SWAG, SWAG, SWAG!"

stay tuned for jet and kelv's adventures this weekend, pics to come

there will be a baller $20 bread and cheese (burrata) plate to follow, cigars after using baller accoutrements to snip and ignite them

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
teacha.gif

lol8[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads