• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
out of the 4, which 2 do you guys feel are the most worthwhile to keep?

1) KMW 2010
2) KMW 1980
3) Eternal 811
4) Triple Works 1220NI (low baller IH 634s)

It all depends how they fit you. I like TW better than KMW.. haven't tried Eternals.

shootspeed

Reaction score
bought moar Silent tees and a pair of these:

Common-Projects-Low-Top-Patent-Leather-Sneaker-1.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexonfabric
These are GREAT! Nice pickup...icing on the cake of your already great fits I'd imagine.
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
zissou those are really cool
Thanks, guys. I'm looking forward to them.

dls6128

Reaction score
R, where did you pick up the Ervell tweed pants? I'm looking for a pair to go with my jacket...

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
^ Really? I'd suggest sstaying TTS for the formal pants.

Ervell fw09 and ss10 were meh, but fw10 was good and ss11 looks promising too.

i think it totally depends on your thighs, like jd said. i have ones i sized up on that are a bit loose around the waist but i doubt i could ever have sized down on them because they are VERY slim through the thighs.

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your purchase

all pricing is in canadian dollars (CAD)

brand 1 x wings + horns
\t
name leather service boot
\t
gender mens
\t
color BLK
\t
size 9
\t
inv id WI-7022-BLK
\t
sku 4138180
\t
unit price $695.00
\t
total $729.75 (CAD)

summary of charges

sub-total $695.00

shipping & handling $0.00

tax $34.75

TOTAL $729.75 (CAD)

---

will post pics when they arrive this week

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried on any ervell bottoms since 09. The one that I had was a pair of flannel pleated pants and the rise was very low. Unwearable for me, but it looked great on the gf.

te_chris

Reaction score
Just got an awesome deal @ a shop here in Auckland (New Zealand). 241 jeans on brands including Ksubi, Chronicles of Never, Claud Maus etc. Got a pair of black Ksubi Chitch AND a pair of Chronicles of Never dark blue skinnys in a really cool wash for $359 NZD. Very Happy with that purchase!
bounce2.gif

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
out of the 4, which 2 do you guys feel are the most worthwhile to keep? 1) KMW 2010 2) KMW 1980 3) Eternal 811 4) Triple Works 1220NI (low baller IH 634s)
they're all good jeans. in terms of fading properties, eternals are grail. their hardware/construction is probably the weakest of the four. i dunno, i've sold KMW jeans that didn't fit me right but I still keep my useless don't-fit-anymore-eternals because I like to look at the denim from time to time. it's that wabi sabi ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads