• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jeisurii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Absolutely, we're working on that exact item for Fall. Bad f-ing ass black horsehide! Should come in around early September

Ooo, very looking forward to that then.
thumbs-up.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
Are Oxfords just dropping in blue and white or can I hope for a grey?

White and Blue for right now, but we'll have mo' colors down the way! Got my hands on some great new patterned oxford cloth.

Originally Posted by jeisurii
Ooo, very looking forward to that then.
thumbs-up.gif

wayne_excellent.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not the place for it, man.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my pair of Smiths in the mail. Definitely similar to my pair of New Standards, but just slightly less slim, which is perfect for me. I especially like the top block. The rise on the NS is a bit too low to wear with a shirt tucked in, but these are perfect. I'm looking forward to breaking them in, setting the creases, and improving the drape.

Now the only question is whether to cuff, or not to cuff.

EP_s001.jpg
EP_s002.jpg
EP_s003.jpg

EP_s004.jpg
EP_s005.jpg
EP_s006.jpg

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd like to try on some Walt trousers. What would be the better location? Manhattan or Bklyn?

Or doesn't it matter for selection?

zilong

Reaction score
Got my rivet chinos today, and I can see why people find them more or less addicting. They are fantastic.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zilong
Got my rivet chinos today, and I can see why people find them more or less addicting. They are fantastic.

Mike all but gave me his evil genius look and laugh when I copped in store. Like a drug pusher, "You think you're just buying pants, but you'll be back...yes, you'll be back..."

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yup,ordered another pair today...I think that puts me at five pair of the chino's...

nelsontheLIUser

Reaction score
are you guys ever going to make the exploded check flannel again? i'm in love with the pattern...if anyone has one for sale in a medium let me know

zilong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
Mike all but gave me his evil genius look and laugh when I copped in store. Like a drug pusher, "You think you're just buying pants, but you'll be back...yes, you'll be back..."

Seriously, I look forward to picking up a few in different colors.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AntiHero84
Just got my pair of Smiths in the mail. Definitely similar to my pair of New Standards, but just slightly less slim, which is perfect for me. I especially like the top block. The rise on the NS is a bit too low to wear with a shirt tucked in, but these are perfect. I'm looking forward to breaking them in, setting the creases, and improving the drape.

Now the only question is whether to cuff, or not to cuff.

Cool, thanks for posting the pic. The fit's great on you.

And cuuuufffff! All the way.

Originally Posted by sazon
I'd like to try on some Walt trousers. What would be the better location? Manhattan or Bklyn?

Or doesn't it matter for selection?

Either spot is good. I'd say that Manhattan has a slight edge on available stock, and it's a bigger, more comfortable spot to try them on.

We're going to be closed in Manhattan this Wed and Thu though - just a heads up.

Thank you sir, glad that you're pleased with them!

Originally Posted by about11oclock

Haha, that's why they call me the Dr. Feelgood of chinos. Thanks again for coming by.

Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Yup,ordered another pair today...I think that puts me at five pair of the chino's...

Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by nelsontheLIUser
are you guys ever going to make the exploded check flannel again? i'm in love with the pattern...if anyone has one for sale in a medium let me know

Hmm, not in the works for anytime soon, but I could consider it for Fall. In the meantime, I've got all kinds of great madras and colorful big checks for Spring. They'll start dropping in about four weeks.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
Ditto. Just out of curiosity, which pairs do you have (including the new pair)?

Heavyweight Stone, British Khaki, Golden Khaki, Charcoal Herringbone and Moss.

C'mon Mike, come up with some more soon!
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads