• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noel Gallagher Style Leather Jacket

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Save up and buy a ToJ.

Now **** off special flower.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot_Escargot
what's ToJ?
Wow, you've been here a significantly longer time than I have yet know way less. It's Temple of Jawnz, they have an official thread that's pretty much always on the front page. Once you acquire Noel Gallagher's leather jacket, are you going to copy his bowl cut and unibrow as well?

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
Wow, you've been here a significantly longer time than I have yet know way less. It's Temple of Jawnz, they have an official thread that's pretty much always on the front page.

Once you acquire Noel Gallagher's leather jacket, are you going to copy his bowl cut and unibrow as well?

Hot_Escargot

Reaction score
great. really like both the moto and bomber in the ToJ thread. gonna grab one of those.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saul Silver
Wow, you've been here a significantly longer time than I have yet know way less. It's Temple of Jawnz, they have an official thread that's pretty much always on the front page. Once you acquire Noel Gallagher's leather jacket, are you going to copy his bowl cut and unibrow as well?
What a farking prick. I see more TOJ stuff in B&S than I do in WAYWT. Thread-Starter: That kind of jacket doesn't interest me too much, but you can find options well within your price range from Superdry and CPT (Cockpit USA's "fashion" label).

Hot_Escargot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken
What a farking prick. I see more TOJ stuff in B&S than I do in WAYWT.

Thread-Starter: That kind of jacket doesn't interest me too much, but you can find options well within your price range from Superdry and CPT (Cockpit USA's "fashion" label).

thanks, Ken. Which of the 2 brands you mention would you say are slimmer more modern fitting?

david3558

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot_Escargot
thanks, Ken. Which of the 2 brands you mention would you say are slimmer more modern fitting?

OP, I'd look into Allsaints Spitalfields, they make (in my opinion) great leather jackets with good fit. I got mine for ~200 and I believe they still have a sale going on, so take a look. Their jackets tend to fit very slim, and in general I'd size up. If you were a medium like I am, get a large.

Hot_Escargot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by david3558
OP, I'd look into Allsaints Spitalfields, they make (in my opinion) great leather jackets with good fit. I got mine for ~200 and I believe they still have a sale going on, so take a look. Their jackets tend to fit very slim, and in general I'd size up. If you were a medium like I am, get a large.

thanks, will check it out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads