• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

madstaxbro

Reaction score
Maybe their wrists are too small for the bracelet.
Unless you're talking about the little stud then I don't know just remove and replace on a different section.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dimsum
I have read a few posts from people who have the leather bracelets and complain of them falling off. Can anyone give me some opinions on this? I'm on the fence about buying one if there's a good chance it'll fall off. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think what most people complain about is that the metal part (might) fall off.

I have a double strand, and I take it off at the end of the day. If you wear it 24/7 without taking it off, I doubt the bracelet will fall off.

If you take it off like I do, it looks like it might. The metal part of mine hasn't, though.

PeterParker

Reaction score
I've had these jeans for two years now. This is what they look like.

Enjoy.

r0010531.jpg

r0010532.jpg

r0010512.jpg

r0010520.jpg

r0010522.jpg

The warp has been worn near the hem from cuffing. Some roping starting to show at the hem, but limited by a lack of tension in the chainstitch.
r0010505.jpg

Broken inseam chainstitch where they were cuffed.
r0010518.jpg

I found some details on the jeans that I didn't appreciate before. Tucked belt loops under the waistband.
r0010517.jpg

The selvage outseam shows more pronounced fading on one half...
r0010506.jpg

...because it's chainstitched.
r0010508.jpg

ajchen

Reaction score
Nice photos PeterParker - I think your SL-100x's are the oldest jeans that we've seen around... all the way back from our first production lot. Great job.

dimsum

Reaction score
SL-100x fresh out of the box. The details on these are excellent. I'll definitely be back for another pair!
5405342804_b81c58310e_z.jpg

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
Nice photos PeterParker - I think your SL-100x's are the oldest jeans that we've seen around... all the way back from our first production lot. Great job.

Yes, nice job Peter Parker. Thanks for sharing.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dimsum
I have read a few posts from people who have the leather bracelets and complain of them falling off. Can anyone give me some opinions on this? I'm on the fence about buying one if there's a good chance it'll fall off. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
On a side note, I just ordered a pair of SL-100x, can't wait to start breaking them in

It doesn't easily fall off, but I found that mine was prone to coming undone since there's nothing really latching the metal stud in place. Wearing gloves also presented problems with regards to the wrap not coming undone.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pseudonym
Which measurements for the ST-210 are correct? The measurements from the SelfEdge site or the 3sixteen site?

For example, the LO for size 31 is 7.1" on SelfEdge, while it's 7.5" on 3sixteen's site.

Bump.

SeanathonHuff

Reaction score
I too noticed some measurement discrepancies with the various 3sixteen listings, so I made this spreadsheet about my experience with the size 32 SL-100x I received in the mail today (straight leg, NOT slim straight). I've measured the thigh perpendicular to the outseam, shifting the ruler at various points along the inseam. Using this method to work backwards, it appears as though Self Edge measures the thigh ~2" down the inseam while 3sixteen measures the thigh ~1" down the inseam. I hope this helped. Now, to try on my jeans!
DszEu.png

SeanathonHuff

Reaction score
Fine, I'll change it back! You better have some size 33 Straight Leg RJBs in stock this september, though...
smile.gif
Fit pics.. I don't walk around with my shirt tucked in, FYI, cause I think this look is slightly unflattering! These should stretch (the little that they do) nicely. (pics later)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads