• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AR, you should grow a beard and long hair to complete your look. Also, losing another 20 pounds would make you more "post apocalyptic", even though I don't necessarily recommend it
biggrin.gif

ramp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Nice boots on this page. Ramp what are those? I want something like that.

Julius x Siva

The pics didnt come out that well, but the texture on them is beautiful. Definitely gonna be wearing them a lot.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by steveoffice
AR, you should grow a beard and long hair to complete your look. Also, losing another 20 pounds would make you more "post apocalyptic", even though I don't necessarily recommend it
biggrin.gif

I think this would result in me dying. Literally. I can't be much thinner than 170.

Originally Posted by ramp
Julius x Siva

The pics didnt come out that well, but the texture on them is beautiful. Definitely gonna be wearing them a lot.

Cool, where did you kop? Also the stuff you sell is relevant to my interests, tried kopping a henley off you on ebay earlier today but missed the ending. Let me know if you have stuff in my size you're going to get rid of.

The-thin-man

Reaction score
Nice boots on this page. Ramp what are those? I want something like that.

This is pretty directional but I've committed to doing a more post-apocalyptic thing; Attachment.

DSC_2739.jpg

Cool, I like it.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
silent tees. hope they fit. otherwise will be selling for cheap.

from Forward? I have been thinking about picking up some but have sizing phobia.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
from Forward? I have been thinking about picking up some but have sizing phobia.

gilt was selling a bunch again for cheap
teacha.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^^****, this isn't the buyers and sellers feedback thread, what are you gonna do guy, stalk his every post?

Yeah Damir was on yesterday, prices were okay, they had a bunch of stuff in there that was really odd though, CoN is pretty much a parody of itself. Maybe it's the gilt models but the silent tees don't look that great to me.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^****, this isn't the buyers and sellers feedback thread, what are you gonna do guy, stalk his every post? Yeah Damir was on yesterday, prices were okay, they had a bunch of stuff in there that was really odd though, CoN is pretty much a parody of itself. Maybe it's the gilt models but the silent tees don't look that great to me.
lol you're missin out son. although I think silent stuff was sold out in all sizes but xs. what do you do for basics?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
nah they had s and m too at least in some colors/cuts

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Wings + Horns. I have 3 thermals and a few tees all from FW08 or earlier. The thermals were 06 I think and are outstanding. The reason W+H got popular in the first place was their stuff was stitched like a chain link fence so it's a really good source for basics.

Gonna have some kops later today, just acquired matching pants to all 3 of my gilt sale Ervell jackets. 3 bnwt fw10 ervell suits for $247 each. Pure win. But they pale in comparison to what I just found.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gonna have some kops later today, just acquired matching pants to all 3 of my gilt sale Ervell jackets. 3 bnwt fw10 ervell suits for $247 each. Pure win. But they pale in comparison to what I just found.

How was the sizing on the pants? TTS or did you have to size up one?

(in case I come across the pants that go w/ my gilt sale ervell jacket...)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads