• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, derek is a good guy, well known on sz, used to be at barneys

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I figured why there are all of these n00bs posting **** threads:

http://boards.4chan.org/fa/res/3073406#3073406

(there's a link to B&S there)

ffffuuuu.gif

gwydion

Reaction score
No summer kops...Will probably have to go UNIQLO route since I need to save for New Zealand trip
frown.gif

gats

Reaction score
4chan's /fa/ was what got me into fashunz and trying to dress well

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maison-martin-margiela-wood-effect-shoes-0.jpg

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on the quality junhashimoto leathers? Those two CCP leather pics just posted reminded me somewhat of his leather shirts and leather jackets-- clean look with a collar. I know nicelynice speakers very highly of the quality of his leather shirts.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
my girl just bought some rick for herself. pretty excited

My wife keeps saying she likes Rick, but feels it's too expensive. So far all she has is a pair of DRKSHDW jeans that I bought for her.

I think a lot of woman (even those whom are somewhat into fashion) are used to buying a large quantity of clothing at cheaper prices. It took me about a year to finally convince her that she needs to spend at least $300+ for quality shoes, $100+ for tops, etc. The other day she actually showed me a picture of something saying "look how cheap the fabric looks on that!" So yeah, your women folk can be trained.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
My wife keeps saying she likes Rick, but feels it's too expensive. So far all she has is a pair of DRKSHDW jeans that I bought for her.

I think a lot of woman (even those whom are somewhat into fashion) are used to buying a large quantity of clothing at cheaper prices. It took me about a year to finally convince her that she needs to spend at least $300+ for quality shoes, $100+ for tops, etc. The other day she actually showed me a picture of something saying "look how cheap the fabric looks on that!" So yeah, your women folk can be trained.

This gives me hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads