• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I got a fortune cookie today that said "you will soon get new clothes." Well no ******* ****.

When does the famous "box of one year's worth of Japanese cops" arrive?" We should have a countdown.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
trip wasn't totally a wash
biggrin.gif
. met this french born korean chick last night, speaks both english and korean with a heavy french accent. Thank you, france.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
trip wasn't totally a wash
biggrin.gif
. met this french born korean chick last night, speaks both english and korean with a heavy french accent. Thank you, france.

I take credit for this.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
napolÃ
00a9.png
on
I1VPc.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I take credit for this.
inlove.gif
I can also thank impolyt, because if he had actually met me instead of ducking me then maybe I wouldn't have time to go to the party or something.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
CCP leather looks kind of cheap in web photos too, at least to me. It's hard to augur quality from a web photo in general, I've seen Gap leather jackets that looked lovely and supple as well as cheap-looking ToJ jackets. Hard to get a read on it unless I'm caressing/masturbating onto it.

.........really......? <_<....

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
Who manufacture's Rag & Bones shoes?

Grenson the past few seasons.

Unrelated note: retailers, you are charging too much for midmarket shirts. Epaulet's $130 is acceptable. Gitman, WvG, or South Willard at $170 is ludicrous.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
??? South Willard didn't even make button downs this season, unfortunately.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brimley
Grenson the past few seasons. Unrelated note: retailers, you are charging too much for midmarket shirts. Epaulet's $130 is acceptable. Gitman, WvG, or South Willard at $170 is ludicrous.
it goes from 180 pounds up in London. It's just ridiculous. How are BDs by Brooklyn Tailors btw?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a liquid or all white coat AHA. Tonight my coat is brought courtesy or a collab, Rum, Margaritas, Beer, Vodka, and freestyle rap. And of course 2 Junya Watanabe pieces.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
.........really......? <_<....

Real talk, I'm never really in contact with good stuff unless I already own it, and I don't own much leather stuff, so that's one of the things I have a tough time with online. Especially with lighting inconsistencies, the occasional ****** WAYWT pic, etc.

I'm really trying to get away from online shopping in general, I've had a lot of pieces end up being completely different from what I'd thought. The trouble is I would literally have to buy everything from Urban Outfitters to get the right size. The Gap, Banana Republic, and Express at my only local mall do not carry XS in anything. So that would suck as well. I don't know what to do.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that it would be preferable to have access to Gap/BR/Express, I hate the stuff I see there anyway, but just to give you some idea of how ****** of a town I live in, clothes-wise.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Yo girl get to New York City and figure your **** out. Or if you're out west get to Chitown or whatever. Stop buying plebe ****.

I am working on that as we speak horse dogg maniac. NYC this summer was great, I'm currently applying for some reasons to go back. I saw this old guy with a cannonball belly walking around in a wifebeater, short shorts, and Rick dunks; it was superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads