• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

oaw01

Reaction score
**** that - it's all good, OP. I'm hitting late 30s and I rawk Abercrombie and bang college freshmen bitches.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by B|aze
He's 24

Then why is he asking about style that is suitable for a 30 year old man?

-LR

B|aze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ljrcustom
Then why is he asking about style that is suitable for a 30 year old man?

-LR

How should I know?
Why is asking about style on this forum, when he clearly doesn't tend to follow any advice given?

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif
This post (and the other one asking about Hermes shoes) are quite possibly the funniest stuff I've come across on here.

Originally Posted by Blamm
"more young girl friendly" - wow - I think you'll be getting a visit from Chris Hansen of To Catch a Predator...

Too late.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woah, this guy is kick ass.

Hermes Man, **** the haters!

It's also funny that his look and fits are legit better than 90% of WAYWT.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonnyt
Hermes Man, if all 200 of your posts and your blog are part of an intricately planned and executed joke, then it might be one of the best ever on t'interweb.

This made me lolz

oaw01

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pennglock
Woah, this guy is kick ass.

Hermes Man, **** the haters!

It's also funny that his look and fits are legit better than 90% of WAYWT.

The dude is a stud. ****, he has a pics of him rawking it at clubs with bitches on his lap. Hell, most of the dudes post pics asking other dudes if their ass looks good in their pants.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hermes man
What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one
pozkpnhmgwvzcr.jpg
please share if you have any other ideas.

All you really need is this one indispensable accessory. The rest is mere ornament. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...=1&FORM=IDFRIR

Duder

Reaction score
how about this famous Asian dude's shirt?
smile.gif

WilliamHungwilliampic_c.jpg

I know its probably not Gucci but.... its good right??
bounce2.gif

willstage.jpg

styling like this dude.. you can

WilliamHung0029.jpg

and to all you other dudes...

William_Hung_Promo.jpg

musicboohoo[1].gif

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to bring this forum down Duder.

Anyway, to the OP. I don't know what you do or your parents do, but I like your style. You're a little bit of a maniac, in a manga type of way. I say go for that Jacket but only if it's made by Hermes or maybe Louis Vuitton if you're feeling cheap.

Jan_

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RangerP
As for the actual OP's question. Under no circumstances should a person ever wear that look. Please don't look to Justin Bieber for Fashion advice/inspiration.

OP is fully rational. If his market (young girls) expect Bieber style/look, because he's their male role model, he has to imitate it to reach his target audience.
As I say "context x purpose -> outfit" it follows that he lowers his success probability if he dresses like he's meeting with investment bankers or lawyers. If I understand OP's intention correct he asked how to mix Bieber style with being dressed well. I don't know anything about Bieber (except that some love to hate him) so I won't be useful here.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hymo
IMGP0942.jpg

Rule #34 - Never post pictures of yourself holding a firearm on the internet. It cannot possibly lead to a good result.

dsmolken

Reaction score
I can definitely say from experience that girls around 18 approve of fleece blazers on guys in their 30s. Hope this helps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads