• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inverallan 3A Cardigan Group Order (CLOSED)

burningbright

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggen
Really want to order one but seems they would be too short for me since I'm 6'5. At least it saves me from the agony of having to chose which color to go with.
At your height though I'd say you're a perfect candidate for an SNS Herning Stark cardigan.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cold war painter
Yeah, with every second & third post something like:

- SFer: Are they ready yet? Are they?
bounce2.gif

- zissou: No, it's not even March yet
ffffuuuu.gif

hahah. Seriously, guys, I hope you are ready for months of nothing to update this thread with...

Originally Posted by bakatora
I'm wondering how far this thread will push zissou's patience. I seriously hope people in this thread appreciate what he's doing for us. That's a lot of unneeded stress he took on to get a full-priced knit.
worship.gif

Well, I figured you guys would like it. It hasn't been too stressful, and dumb questions have been at a minimum. The only thing that worries me is that the shop owner is going to fall out of his chair when he sees the number of sweaters we're ordering. Then again, he did tell me there was no minimum or maximum order size...

Biggen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by burningbright
At your height though I'd say you're a perfect candidate for an SNS Herning Stark cardigan.

Already own a burgundy stark in large, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind if it was slightly shorter in the body. But I really like it and that's why I would like to order an Inverallan as well, especially since it's so many interesting colors to choice from.

banis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Well, I figured you guys would like it. It hasn't been too stressful, and dumb questions have been at a minimum. The only thing that worries me is that the shop owner is going to fall out of his chair when he sees the number of sweaters we're ordering. Then again, he did tell me there was no minimum or maximum order size...
There is a minimum order of ten items. Considering it is a shop and that they have something on order for their stock, they did not specify minimum amount of cardigans.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, yes, they were already ordering for their shop. They also said that there was no minimum on a particular color, since they are hand knit, which was nice.

burlawa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggen
Really want to order one but seems they would be too short for me since I'm 6'5. At least it saves me from the agony of having to chose which color to go with.

I'm 6'3-4 and said screw it and went with the 44. If it doesn't work out it shouldn't be hard to get rid of and if it does work out even better. An L stark fits me well.

eternaldrake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
tonio, eternaldrake...you're right. I'm going for it. Now, the color. What tweeds are people loving? I only have like 6 in mind...looking for some guidance.

Edit: even though it looks poorly photo'd/dark, something is speaking to me about 7024 in the celtic tweed, or 7006 perhaps..

both good choices. i was stuck between the 4582 aran and the 7006 celtic, ended up going for the aran though myself.

also hey you helped pushed me into getting the fqhh on my toj dr might as well return the favor to make sure you dont miss out on a nice offering like this

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn. In hindsight, I should have made an online survey so I could download all of your info in a spreadsheet. I have a lot of copying and pasting to do.

hnlax

Reaction score
Damn. In hindsight, I should have made an online survey so I could download all of your info in a spreadsheet. I have a lot of copying and pasting to do.

how many orders have come in so far?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure of the total yet. I'll tally them up tomorrow.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
both good choices. i was stuck between the 4582 aran and the 7006 celtic, ended up going for the aran though myself.

also hey you helped pushed me into getting the fqhh on my toj dr might as well return the favor to make sure you dont miss out on a nice offering like this

let me know when you tire of that jacket. at least ive been wearing my bomber a ton lately.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****. We are at 24 right now, including my own.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****. We are at 24 right now, including my own.
I was thinking 20-25 when everything is said and done upon reading this thread for the first time.

I'm probably going to do my best to forget I was a part of this to make the time flies by faster.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads