• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS11

bakatora

Reaction score
i need more fatigue shorts in my life. wore my blue chambray and red linen's 4+ days a week in the summer.

raven37457

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
i need more fatigue shorts in my life. wore my blue chambray and red linen's 4+ days a week in the summer.

I need fatigue shorts in my life (preferably in linen). I should have picked a pair up last season but opted for the ghurka's instead. If anyone has a pair they want to sell in a 32 pm me.

bakatora

Reaction score
no worries, inventory to the rescue!
tongue.gif
timpo's stockist list says they're stocking three colorways. I'm sure at least one of those will be a linen blend. the red pair i have iirc is a cotton/linen blend and has a surprisingly soft hand. they're really comfortable with a nice drape. if i can pick up the khaki color inventory is getting, i should be set for shorts.

raven37457

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
no worries, inventory to the rescue!
tongue.gif
timpo's stockist list says they're stocking three colorways. I'm sure at least one of those will be a linen blend.

the red pair i have iirc is a cotton/linen blend and has a surprisingly soft hand. they're really comfortable with a nice drape. if i can pick up the khaki color inventory is getting, i should be set for shorts.

Yes, you are correct! Inventory is doing a full run and I know Bows + Arrows is receiving the olive (not sure which fabric). The red linen fatigue short was on sale at Bloomingdales last season and I regret not picking them up. Oh well, I got the linen Cambridge pant instead.

I am on the fence with the polka dot work shirt. Everyone is raving about it. Does anyone have any fit pics/close up pics?

FatMod

Reaction score
Originally Posted by raven37457
I need fatigue shorts in my life (preferably in linen). I should have picked a pair up last season but opted for the ghurka's instead. If anyone has a pair they want to sell in a 32 pm me.

Easy to size up too as they have a tie waist with button adjusters too. I have two pairs, sized up with one and both fit similar. Ringspun denim being the nicest, my favourite fabric from EG and works perfectly with the shorts - wish they did more with this fabric.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no burn, I dig it.

I'm looking for a stockist with the rugby crew in natural:

rugbycrewinnatural.jpg

rugbycrewnat2.jpg

Ry'on

Reaction score
Hey guys, we are going to have the fatigues in only the cotton ripstop fabric. They are coming in 3 colors though, khaki, olive and navy. They'll be $165 I think.

dial_aleph

Reaction score
oh man oh man oh man!! the bedford in light blue looks sweeeet! but too bad for me so far. it looks like inventory only has it in M and L. no small
frown.gif
((

bakatora

Reaction score
^ if you end up needing a proxy service from Japan I highly recommend Hide-san with SharpServiceJapan. I ordered from him a bunch of times. But the big reason I recommend him is because on a few of my orders he actually found a few things cheaper and got them price-matched for me. Idk about the other proxy services, but hide-san is seriously legit with customer service.

actually one of the items he got price matched was a faliero sarti scarf from eggplant
biggrin.gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Floral shirt is amazing...

Are there any US stockists for it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads