• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
That jacket had such potential to look so badass. I think it looks great in pseudonym picture but probably looks over design irl. I liked the concept for this collection of +J at least....

Just a little toning down of the drainage holes/poppers etc. and it would be much better.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Styleforum Missed Connections
biggrin.gif
Originally Posted by pseudonym
^ Lol, I was gonna ask about your Katahdins (?). I'm thinking of getting them soon. I was the dude with the burgundy DBs and peacoat. I had a feeling you were either on SF/sufu; I saw that salvage denimz.

nonissue

Reaction score
Did anyone scope that rad blue parka?

airblaster503

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue

Everyone said it wasn't there. Only in black. I noticed on the uniqlo site the one picture they had of it at the top was taken down a few days ago, wonder if they didn't even make it.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
biggrin.gif

Lol, definitely. I swear I gave WhoKnewI a "whatup" look.
It's not in-store. I really doubt it's coming.
Originally Posted by airblaster503
Everyone said it wasn't there. Only in black. I noticed on the uniqlo site the one picture they had of it at the top was taken down a few days ago, wonder if they didn't even make it.
I returned my parka today. I just can't fit the color into my wardrobe. If it came in that army green on the previous page, I would've copped. The hype of buying something and then returning it. Ah well.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Yea I am having that jacket proxied in black/navy now having second thoughts. Starting to not like it though for the price, a little over designed. Might just get some pants and call it good.

nonissue

Reaction score
bleh, that blue parka was the only thing I wanted.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, definitely. I swear I gave WhoKnewI a "whatup" look. It's not in-store. I really doubt it's coming. I returned my parka today. I just can't fit the color into my wardrobe. If it came in that army green on the previous page, I would've copped. The hype of buying something and then returning it. Ah well.
Ahahahahaha. as far as I know, there are a number of advertised items that have yet to make it o the store. The blue parka is one of them. I really regret not picking up the +J peacoat from F/W. That was a nice piece. Oh well.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
biggrin.gif

Lol, definitely. I swear I gave WhoKnewI a "whatup" look.
don't the MC folks stick out the left pockets of trousers and wiggle them [in a way so as to not creep out bystanders] as a sign of recognition ?

ryannn

Reaction score
Anyone know if Uniqlo has a navy / charcoal suit this season? Tried phoning in but couldn't get through. = \\

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It comes in March. I may consider this one, material is a bit thin though.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow

This is the 3 pocket one right?

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
don't the MC folks stick out the left pockets of trousers and wiggle them [in a way so as to not creep out bystanders] as a sign of recognition ?
Lol, is WhoKnewI part of MC? I wear pretty peasant ****. But I saw WhoKnewI giving my burgundy DBs the complimentary eyefuck. Should've said hi, brah.
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
A little bit too thin. I tried it on myself, and no, just no. That parka feels like something H&M would put out.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket looks great in Mellows picture. Really want to kop, especially since I look good in everything.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics