• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion

raptorrapture

Reaction score
Originally Posted by highkneez
Possible to post fit pics?
Will try, considering mother nature just dropped a **** ton of snow here and I might not have to go to work tomorrow. Also, just got my $25 rewards card in the mail. Get something while they have a 40% sale going on? Or wait till the Spring stuff starts rolling in? It expires mid-March... Decisions, decisions. Damn you, J. Crew! Just when I was out, you pull me back in.

Guus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by raptorrapture
Will try, considering mother nature just dropped a **** ton of snow here and I might not have to go to work tomorrow.

Also, just got my $25 rewards card in the mail. Get something while they have a 40% sale going on? Or wait till the Spring stuff starts rolling in? It expires mid-March... Decisions, decisions. Damn you, J. Crew! Just when I was out, you pull me back in.

Wait. They'll have a few percentage off deals before that card expires. Lets be honest, they don't have much of anything on the website but the retail store seems to have the spring stuff in.

cez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsoren
I never liked either of the J. Crew chambrays. Fit is very blousey. Those of you actually like them - did you size down?

i was in there yesterday and tried on the blue chambray in a small, my usual j.crew size, and i have to say found that it fits a slimmer in chest than my other shirts. i wouldn't size down.

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
Huge update to the sale section today and 40% off is still valid

WildPegasus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fiestaplatypus
Huge update to the sale section today and 40% off is still valid

If you can add the stuff to your cart. I've found several items that I can't add to my cart.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That madras shirt looks very nice in the online look book

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should we begin to transition to the Spring/Summer thread?

Awesomeman

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Twill Selvedge Ludlow blazer? I was wondering about fit and finish on it.

Thanks!

Guus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alcibiades
Should we begin to transition to the Spring/Summer thread?

Maybe. Personally, I don't transition until after the Super Bowl.

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WildPegasus
If you can add the stuff to your cart. I've found several items that I can't add to my cart.

Their site is buggy like that with some of the pop-back sale items. The problem is that there is usually seems to be very small quantities of these items, so they sell out soon after being posted. Then for some reason, the site doesn't automatically remove them right away.

Happens almost every morning.

Guus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fiestaplatypus
Their site is buggy like that with some of the pop-back sale items. The problem is that there is usually seems to be very small quantities of these items, so they sell out soon after being posted. Then for some reason, the site doesn't automatically remove them right away. Happens almost every morning.
And a week later, they suddenly pop back on. Where were these items yesterday when supposedly the sale was ending?

raptorrapture

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guus
And a week later, they suddenly pop back on. Where were these items yesterday when supposedly the sale was ending?

The J. Crew gnomes are working as hard as they can, dammit. Sometimes things fall through the cracks.

nemo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guus

Possibly returns straggling in from the holiday purchases?

Doug C

Reaction score
I was going to order some things yesterday when they were advertising the 40% off.... I got busy and didn't get to complete the order. So now today they are not advertising that 40% off, it free shipping on crewcuts. Can you still use yesterday's code if ordering today OR is it a deal where I've simply missed out? Anyone remember yesterday's code? thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads